DJ's PLEASE> Just do one thing right at least http://t.co/HEGOvZ2hX5
Time is on my side even though i wish i did not have to wait ! http://t.co/nRrpwKlY6E
Let me run this through my Google to Standard English translator: http://t.co/1kAnt2EM
closer but I still have to finish this alone http://t.co/0NgWrtSS
Generalvery sad i will miss the king of music !
Movies..FILMS>>>>>Charley and the CHOCOLATE factory (original version) everything about this film is wonderful Gene wilder is a mad but brilliant actor and this film is for people like me ...Kids that will never grow up! When I have bad dreams I think of this film and being in that factory eating everything that it eatable...edible? Even those snosberrys!!
I cry too much at films that arn't even sad...how sad it that!! especially those that have a strong moral meaning when someone does the right thing Selflessly, those are the ones!! boo hoo lol (end of charley and the chocolate factory spring to mind)
MY OTHER FAV IS: KEVIN & PERRY GO LARGE IN IBIZA... The music the madness its all real it brings back so many mad memorys I watch it a lot! and its still funny!..."all i want to do it do it !"
Books..T.V & BOOKS>>>>>Not really ...nothing on the box and I’m just too busy to go that slow with books. I read a lot of internet profiles...of you lot!! Lol :) but here is one that could change the world for the good of all
- Feb 26, 2010 8:41 AM as an artist did you really think doing it all yourself would be easy?
- Feb 17, 2010 4:17 AM 6 million ways to steal choose 1
- Feb 6, 2010 4:06 AM NUFF RESPECT TO Rupert Murdock! go fight the fight!
- Feb 4, 2010 12:21 PM Publishers of books beware your future is about to turn into a nightmare!
- Feb 3, 2010 5:25 AM The monkeys keep getting famous and the record companys keep messing up
About me:Firstly i would like to ask any supported to join ukunderground.com
The strictly underground mailing list, its fast and simple to do just go to ukunderground.com so we can let you know in advance of what's happening (we don't do spam)
1. I suffer from depression
2. I rant a lot about things in the music Business especially..see blogs
3. I love the music I make more than words can say
4. I hate the whole pr game and the pimping involved in the music biz
5. I'm very shy and a recluse
6. my music is my escape and I know it helps others escape also
7. I'm a very confused person but also very determined
8. I have been making music since 1988 as a living as much as its been only for the passion
9. I'm a very rare sort because I believe in what I do and why I do it
10. I like chocolate a lot!
The more PR bit?
UK Record Producer of underground Dance music since its early days back in 1988 to present day. Behind so many dance anthems moving through the dance evolution. From Acid, Rave, Drum & Bass, Jungle, Techno, Trance, Garage ect..Mark Ryder is a record Producer that keep his underground roots solidly on the ground with his record label Strictly Underground records while continually still having massive UK dance Hits under many different artist names i.e. Njoy, M D Emm, Hackney Hardcore....and hundreds more
Dance music is Faceless. Most great dance tunes are made by producers and stand on their own because of the music and not the face...I never wanted to be famous I wanted to make music that captured the energy I felt when so many people could dance to the same beat without any politics or racial conflicts...Dance music was and still is the only music that brings together everyone with that feeling of euphoria and happiness which is what I try to capture in My tunes...the proof is in the influence I have made in the dance industry from samples of My records by so many Very well known artists to the anthems i have made over the years that no one even knows were mine.
I continues to take a back seat when it comes to fame and praise and i suppose that's what makes me 'Strictly Underground' and that's why I'm still pushing forward successfully today when the music and people has continued to grow and evolved leaving others behind as yesterdays news....check My web site
...the "truth" will always stand the test of time but the "hype" is like a short lived lie
....Mark Ryder has no hype about him the truth is all there to see if you care to look..
Who I'd like to meet:????!
Im just a normal guy..
People have expectations of me that I can not fulfil its no good to meet me although I consider myself to be a nice and kind person I'm just not what ever you have invented in your head that I am?
and if I am what you think I am then you know I don't want to meet strangers unless you know me for who I am not which is Mark Ruff Ryder..?..although that's who i'm know as? did I say i was very confused??
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: mostly out in space
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
- Religion: Atheist
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Occupation: A real & Full time Artist/Record Producer
- P.O.Box 300, Romford, Essex, RM5 2BH UK
- In charge ;)