1. Story behind your MySpace song:
Love Kenny Rogers' voice. Amazing silky smooth.. Also the I can relate to the lyrics.
2. What month were you born in?
3. Where do you live?
5. Dream car:
Several. BMW M5, BMW X5.. Notice a theme?
6. Jewelry worn daily:
I wear a silver ring that has Keltic Runes on it. No particular reason.. I just like it.
7. Love life:
Beyond deodorant, nothing usually. Sometimes Red Zone body spray.
9. CD in stereo:
.:W H A T A R E Y O U :. . .
Shorts, t-shirt, glasses.
A drink.. I'm thirsty.
12. The last thing you ate?
A wheat thin.
13. Something you are afraid of:
14. Do you like candles?
Yes. Fuego! Fuego!
15. Do you believe in love?
16. Do you believe in soul mates?
Ironically, I believe in the idea of soul mates, but not souls.. hmm..
17. Do you sleep naked?
I use to.. Now I sleep in my undies.
18. Do you like seafood?
Love it! I be lovin' me some Red Lobster... *drool*
19. Do you consider yourself a study freak?
Never really had to study.
20. Do you like tattoos?:
Some are ok.
21. What's something you wish you could understand better?:
SQL programming.. Just a matter of learning it.
22. Are you shy around a crush?:
Depends. Sometimes. Not usually.
23. Got any plans for the weekend?
Work. Then work. Then more work. And then some work.
24. What does your MySpace headline mean?:
It means I can't think of anything else to put up there.
25. Elaborate on your default photo:
I took Kim to Ghengis Grill for her birthday. We had just finished our first bowl, and were relaxing before heading back in for ..2. Mmm..
26. Who is the first person on your top 8?
27. What's your relationship with the person who's ..1 on your top 8?
28. What exactly are you wearing?
I think I already answered this.. lol
29. Any pets?
A fish. I want a dog, but am waiting until I have a yard.
30. What is your current problem?
I'm thirsty, and tired.
31. What do you love most?:
32. What makes you most happy?:
Relaxing with friends or family.
33. Are you musically inclined?:
Hmm.. I think there is unrealized potential there.
35. Which shoe goes on first?:
The middle one.
36. If you could would you go back in time, and change something?
Just one thing? Shit. I'd have to make a list or something.
37. Ever have a near death experience?:
I almost died once, but I didn't see tunnels or anything.
39. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?:
The song on my myspace page. I Can't Unlove You
40. Any celeb you would marry?:
41. Who will cut and paste this first?:
42. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Apple computer. The guys (Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, etc..) met on June 29, 1975 in a garage to discuss putting together a company to sell their computer hardware they were building. I was born 4 years later to the date.
43. Do you have a crush on someone:
44. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?:
I TPed someone's house once.
46. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?:
Yeah. When I was very young.
47. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred SEX?
48. What do you usually order from Starbucks?:
Pumpkin Spice Latte.. mmmm
49. Say something totally random about you?:
I can't wait until hunting season.
50. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. I've been told I look like Peter Sellers.
51. How old are you?:
27.. And what do I have to show for it? Hah!
52. Do you wear a watch?:
Yes. Almost always.
54. Do you have any tattoos?:
55. Do you like pain?:
Uhh.. Not really.
56. Do you like to shop?:
Sometimes.. Depends where I'm shopping. Hate shopping for clothes. I'm gay, but I'm not steriotypical.
57. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A Texas Double Whopper.
58. What was the last thing you paid for with a credit card?:
Groceries. (Debit card actually)
59. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?:
60. Whats on your desktop background?:
The 2007 Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic. Mmm.. Someday soon.
61. Do you like redheads?:
I don't dislike them..
62. Do you know any twins?:
Nope. I wish I had a twin brother.
63. Do you have any weird relatives?:
64. What was the last movie you watched?:
Harry Potter And The Prizoner of Azkaban.
65. What was the last book you read?:
The Velvet Rage. It's a great book.. I highly recommend it.
67. What are your favorite pair of pants that you own?:
68. What is your favorite day of the week?:
Sunday. My only day off.
69. What are you going to do after you answer this question?:
Go back to bed, probably..