General9 great ways you can keep on giving though out 2009:
1. Monthly Giving: Ensure Ongoing Support for Families
2. Community Fundraising: Pitch in for a Great Cause
3. Phoenix Fund: Fuel the dreams of entrepreneurs
4. Grantmakers: Effect positive change in emerging communities
5. Donate Materials: Contribute Surplus Materials to Improve Lives
6. Workplace Giving: Donate Directly Through Your Payroll
7. Matching Gifts: Make Your Donations Go Twice as Far
8. Share Your Shares: Maximize Your Tax Savings
9. Spread the Word!: Tell friends about Mercy Corps
Read about more ways to continue giving at MercyCorps.org
Thank you for all that you do!
- Jun 1, 2009 5:57 PM Meeting with Obama envoy on Pakistan
- May 12, 2009 9:40 PM Zero Divide Haiku Contest
- Mar 27, 2009 10:49 PM Take One Minute: Ask Congress to Help Cut Hunger in Half
- Mar 10, 2009 12:11 AM Care about climate change? Give us your vote!
- Feb 20, 2009 8:47 PM Hillary Clinton Drops by Mercy Corps' Indonesia Programs!
About me:Mercy Corps exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 1979, Mercy Corps has provided $1.7 billion in assistance to people in 107 nations. Our global programs are supported by headquarters in North America and Europe and field offices in some of the world's most troubled and challenging regions. Last year, we helped 16.7 million people in more than 40 countries turn crisis into opportunity.
Who I'd like to meet:Thoughtful, compassionate, and activist-oriented humans who care about alleviating suffering, ending poverty and supporting humanitarian aid around the world.
Global Envision is a website project of Mercy Corps devoted to examining issues of globalization from all perspectives. Also visit the Global Envision MySpace page Here and become a friend of Global Envision or learn about current contests.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Portland, Oregon
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn