GeneralHELLO PORTLAND! We're now located at 833 SE Main St. #107 (at 9th between Hawthorne and Belmont) just a couple blocks from Food Fight Grocery, Herbivore Clothing, Diesel Fuel Prints, The Recyclery, Sweatpea Vegan Bakery, Printed Matter, Clever Cycles, and Citybikes, and on the same block as the super super awesome Blacksheep Vegan Bakery and New Deal Vodka. We also share a building with Bike Portland, GreyDay Productions, Yeti Publishing, and many other rad, like-minded folks. In the store you'll find many of the same items you'd find in our catalog, but you'll also be able to pick up hundreds of unique items--buttons, radical remaindered/damaged/used books for half price or less (!), and other things that you may have only seen us selling while tabling! Take a gander at the $4 and less shelf! Check through our free box for weird stuff! Browse! Chat! Eat lunch on our floor! Whatevs! Open everyday from 12-8 pm Call us any time at 503.232.3666
- Jan 17, 2009 3:24 AM AARON COMETBUS AND BLAKE FROM JAWBREAKER AND JTB FORM A BAND!
- Jan 15, 2009 2:42 AM WE HAVE MICROCOSM HOODIES NOW!
- Jan 9, 2009 2:42 AM WRITING FROM DAVE ROCHE (OF ’’ON SUBBING’’) IN THE AWWWESOME SADIE MAGAZINE
- Jan 3, 2009 9:32 PM WE GOT RIDICULOUS RIDICULOUSNESS
- Oct 23, 2008 2:25 PM THE PORTLAND MERCURY WROTE ABOUT US
Microcosm Publishing book and zine store has 105 friends.
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius