GeneralTelevision, comic books, movies, music, film making, writing, hiking, standup comedy action figures, collecting comic book-related memorabilia
MoviesNight of the Living Dead, Escape from the Planet of the Apes, Napoleon Dynamite, Bullets Over Broadway, Not Another Teen Movie, Superman, Batman, Psycho, Welcome to the Dollhouse, Radio Days, Employee of the Month, Fight Club, Donnie Darko, Shaun of the Dead, Resident Evil, 21 Grams, At Close Range, Young Frankenstein, House of Dracula, Fargo, The Way Home
TelevisionThe Sopranos, Entourage, Weeds, Lost, The Shield, Nip/Tuck, Robot Chicken, Will & Grace, Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Dark Shadows, Lost In Space, Sex & The City, The Office (British), The Office (U.S.), Reno 911!... and, of course, the Match Game (with Gene Rayburn ... no substitutes allowed) ** I am also a regular on the live daily talk show "Style, " which be seen 4 p.m. weekdays on WBIR, Channel 10, in Knoxville, Tenn. ..
BooksFavorite comics: Justice League of America, Justice Society of America, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Teen Titans, Walking Dead, Revolution on the Planet of the Apes, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight
HeroesSuperman, Batman, Wonder Woman ... you know, the classics ... My mom, too.
- Jun 16, 2006 2:20 PM Fun fact that makes your pants go 'ah!' -- Was a character in a DC Comics (all so briefly)
- May 13, 2006 4:27 PM Fun facts to make your pants go 'ah' -- Wrote a story for Marvel Comics
- May 13, 2006 4:24 PM Fun facts to make your pants go 'ah' -- Shot shells from an army tank
- May 13, 2006 4:20 PM Fun facts to make your pants go 'ah' -- Was a day player on 'General Hospital'
- May 13, 2006 4:17 PM Fun fact to make your pants go 'ah' -- Broke up a fight at a strip club between 2 soap stars
Which Law Enforcement Officer Of Reno 911 Are You?
You're Deputy Trudy Wiegel. Your mother died a long time ago, but you still visit her grave and talk to her about all your problems, because she's still your best friend. Actually your dead mother is probably your only friend. You live alone with all of your cats, some live and some dead. You're crazy and when it comes to anything, you screw up. You can't even commit suicide because you don't know where the ocean is.
Take this quiz!
Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
I am most like ...Superman
|You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others.
Who I'd like to meet:You ... and, of course, the horse you rode into town on.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Friends
- Hometown: Riceville, Tenn.
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 6' 0" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Christian - other
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Undecided
- Smoke: No
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: television critic
I cover television for the Knoxville News Sentinel and Scripps Howard News Service