HeroesThe people that live with Multiple Sclerosis every day
- Sep 15, 2009 10:21 PM msfest 2010 1st line up announced
- Aug 26, 2009 9:05 PM msfest 2010 Saturday Feb 6th ***new Website launched***
- Sep 30, 2008 8:55 PM msfest 2009 1st line up announced!
- Sep 2, 2008 10:19 PM New msfest Website up. Whats in store for 2009????
- Dec 2, 2007 8:26 PM MS Fest 2008 2nd Line up announcement
MSFEST began as a way to raise awareness about Multiple Sclerosis to those who sometimes get left out and the same people most likely to be affected: kids, teens, and young adults. MSFEST 2006 was a phenomenal sell out success, hosting some of nation’s top artists (click here to see 2006 line up) and offering Tasmania’s youth and north of the state a festival of international standards. With state-wide support, we were able to raise a significant amount of money towards services and research for Multiple Sclerosis.
Even in its fledgling year, MSFEST gained the reputation as one of Tasmania’s top festivals and an event not to be missed. Due to the unbelievable support, MSFEST returns for 2007 bigger and better than before. The Festival’s new site will now allow for 10,000 punters, although selling at an unbelievable speed! The variety and quality of music from the main stage featuring international quality rock, hip hop, pop, punk music and heavy metal rock for this year’s line up is sure to attract any music enthusiast! Not to mention our Ministry of Sound dance arena hosting Australia’s best DJs!
Official MSFest Website
- Here for: Friends