General..Music, Frank, people, the opposite sex, history, life, poetry, dogs, restaurants, flowers, music, the profound beauty, magnitude, inexplicability, depth, unfathomable improbability, gaudiness and awe-inspiring grandeur of it all, aliens, you, me, why people do things, why I do things, books, music, hiccups, advertising, filmmaking, acting, cars, computers, the "big deal", music, wine, beer, fine liqeurs and spirits, milkshakes - strawberry, chocolate or vanilla - cheese, art, candy, Mexico, golf(kinda), police surveillance, foreign languages, linguistics in general, spelling, Automobile maintenance and repair (brakes, pads and rotors, muffler, oil change, tire replacement, air filter replacement and cleaning, fluid check and flush. $99 after rebate.) music, conspiracies, jokes, latent superpowers, Common sense, the profound, God and all his buddies, Buddy and all his gods, freakin star wars, the 1940's, 50's, 60's 70's and 80's, politics, food, music, macroeconomics, fashion, sexuality, bugs........
Movies..I don't watch a lot of movies. p.s. star wars
Books..My favorite book is The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery. Other than that, lately I've been reading whatever's in the bathroom. Which, at the moment, is an etymology dictionary and a CB lingo dictionary. Oh, and Metropolis. And some traning manual for wine salesmen.
Frank. (and others)
- Jun 20, 2007 9:03 AM The Continued Adventures of Percival C. Thurber (part 25)
- Jun 16, 2007 11:54 AM The continuing adventures of Percival C. Thurber (part 24)
- Feb 6, 2007 8:14 AM The Continuing Adventures of Percival C. Thurber (part 23)
- Dec 20, 2006 11:06 AM Sea-Tac
- Oct 11, 2006 6:32 AM midnight
About me:Two eggs over easy, hashbrowns, wheat toast. Sausage patties. Coffee, black, with a dash of vermouth. ..
Who I'd like to meet:
Already met Plant, and Mercury's dead, so I guess Roger Daltrey's all that's left.
- Status: Swinger
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Sitka, AK
- Body type: 5' 10" / Some extra baggage
- Ethnicity: Other
- Religion: Scientologist
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: High school
- Occupation: Pants Explosion
- Income: Less than $30,000
1950 to 1950
- Unalakleet, AK
- Graduated: N/A
- Degree: Ph.D.
- Greek: Lambda Lambda Lambda
- Sedona, AZ US
- Dinner Server with the QUICKNESS