About me:so, this is my new shiny profile an that.
i take pictures. it is one of many things that i do. i spend half my life at gigs, half my life at work and the rest just flies by.
and do feel free to take a look at the blog
you can also follow my ramblings on twitter
Who I'd like to meet:bands and people who'd like their picture taking! ..
Generalif im not taking pictures, listening to music, reading about the ills of the world or what spike milligan did in the war, drinking, sleeping, eating cake or trying hopelessly to flirt, then i must be at work. ..
Musicdoes anyone really want an a-z of my music? it has autechre in it. beach boys. clinic. miles davis. editors. four tet. grandaddy. hot chip. idlewild. joy division. kubichek! lfo. the motorettes. new order. oasis. postal service. queeen. radiohead. sigur ros. terrorvision. underworld. death in vegas. ween. the early years. joy zipper. so there you go. i dont own anything begining with an x. ..
Booksin the order they are on my shelf: the age of consent, J F kennedy, prozac nation, love all the people, the godfather, the best democracy money can buy, high fidelity, globalisation and its discontents, no logo, the state we're in, 1984, vernon god little, the boy who kicked pigs, boy, a short history of nearly everything, heat, making globalisation work, democracy and its critics, forever the people ..
Heroesare better before you meet them. ..
- Jan 3, 2010 5:19 PM my ten best music photographs of 2009
- Jan 13, 2009 10:28 PM my best gig photos of 2008
- Sep 30, 2008 2:28 AM please help nick!
- Aug 7, 2008 8:00 PM Festival season 2008 part 1, featuring Glastonbury, T in the Park and Latitude.
- Jul 6, 2008 8:08 PM glastonbury photos
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Wakefield
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Children: Undecided
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: Grad / professional school
- Occupation: [spin]with[a]grin
- Income: Less than $30,000