- Aug 19, 2010 7:35 PM Stories From Haiti: Camp Guercy
- Aug 16, 2010 2:08 PM Stories From Haiti: The Schoolteacher
- Aug 3, 2010 10:53 PM Nicole's Message from Haiti
- Jul 29, 2010 2:28 PM Say NO – UNiTE to End Violence against Women in Haiti
- Jul 29, 2010 2:13 PM Say No - UNiTE Welcome Message
Say NO – UNiTE to End Violence against Women is a global call for action.
Say NO records what individuals, organizations and governments worldwide are doing to end violence against women. The goal is to reach 1 million actions by November 2010. Whether you volunteer at a shelter, donate, reach out to students or advocate for better policies – every action counts.
Let us count you in.
Your voice matters. Tell governments that you want them to make ending violence against women a top priority. More than 5 million people already signed on to Say NO. Add your name to this powerful call to take one action now and stay informed.