GeneralAvid skier, surfer, adventurer, author, reader, father-- a survivor, a lover of nature and living life to the fullest.
- Sep 2, 2009 6:11 PM 10 Weeks On The LA Times Best Sellers List!
- Jul 27, 2009 9:43 PM Interview With Norman Ollestad With Epilogue Magazine
- Jul 15, 2009 8:12 PM Podcast interview with Surfrider Nation
- Jul 8, 2009 6:44 PM Reading at Village Books In Pacific Palisades
- Jul 2, 2009 9:38 PM 'Crazy For The Storm' selected as #1 beach read by Time Out NY
About me:NORMAN OLLESTAD studied creative writing at UCLA and attended UCLA Film School. He grew up on Topanga Beach in Malibu and now lives in Venice, California. He is the father of an eight-year-old son.
CNN Video Interview
Plane crash survivor Norman Ollestad explains the story and tribute behind his memoir, "Crazy for the Storm."
Who I'd like to meet:I'd like to hear from other people who want to share their stories of survival, or were touched in some way by my memoir "Crazy For The Storm".
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking
- Orientation: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Occupation: Author