BooksShame and Attachment Loss: The Practical Work of Reparative Therapy by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi, Beyond Gay by David Morrison, The Heart of Female Same-Sex Attraction by Janelle Hallman, Light in the Closet by Arthur Goldberg, My Genes Made Me Do It! A Scientific Look at Sexual Orientation by Neil and Briar Whitehead.
HeroesBrave men and women who are unafraid to pursue change, parents, friends, and family who manifest unconditional love, counselors, clinicians, and clergymembers who stand up for the right to choose change.
- May 15, 2010 9:42 AM Sign PFOX Petition to PepsiCo to Stop Funding Anti-Ex-Gay Hate
- Dec 4, 2009 2:02 AM A Black Counseling Student is Persecuted
- Nov 5, 2009 6:53 AM Gay Reversal Advocates Say School Libraries Banning Their 'Ex-Gay' Books
- Oct 14, 2009 11:37 AM Shareholders ask Walt Disney to Include Ex-Gays in Company’s Non-Discrimination Policies
- Oct 9, 2009 5:45 AM PFOX Letter-to-the-Editor
About me:http://pfox.org/about_us.html Parents and Friends of Ex-Gays & Gays (PFOX) is a national non-profit organization that supports families, advocates for the ex-gay community, and educates the public on sexual orientation. PFOX’s statement of principles is found at www.pathinfo.org PFOX promotes an inclusive environment for the ex-gay community, and works to eliminate negative perceptions and discrimination against former homosexuals. PFOX conducts public education and outreach to further individual self-determination and respect for all Americans, regardless of their sexual orientation. Please join us in our journey for truth, tolerance, and understanding.
Who I'd like to meet:Men and women struggling with SSA and seeking solutions, concerned friends and family members, and anyone who fights for what they believe in.
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn