GeneralWhy I Named My Holocaust Memoir Scheisshaus Luck:
- Apr 17, 2011 6:05 PM SIGNED COPIES OF SCHEISSHAUS LUCK FOR ONLY $9.99
- Jun 13, 2009 8:11 PM Scheisshaus Luck: Surviving the Unspeakable in Auschwitz and Dora@Pickii
- Oct 16, 2008 12:00 PM A SOLDIER’S VIEW ON SCHEISSHAUS LUCK
- Oct 3, 2008 12:09 PM ANOTHER AUSCHWITZ SURVIVOR’S STORY
- Oct 2, 2008 9:06 AM SCHEISSHAUS LUCK REVIEWED BY MYSPACE FRIENDS!
About me:I'm a Holocaust survivor who was imprisoned in Auschwitz at the age of 18 (which seems to be the age of many of the people here). Two years after World War II I wrote about my experiences in Auschwitz, but never did anything with them. Since I'm now retired and have plenty of time on my hands I'd like to share those experiences with young people from all over the world.
VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MY BOOK: SCHEISSHAUS LUCK.COM
View my page on Maine Holocaust Education Network
Who I'd like to meet:Anyone who is interested in learning what it was like to be a teenager during WWII and a prisoner (Haeftling) in a Nazi concentration camp from someone who was there.
- Status: Single
- Hometown: Nice, France
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Children: Love kids, but not for me
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / No