- Oct 11, 2006 9:23 PM EVERYTHING'S ENDING HERE: PLAIN PARADE SAYS GOODBYE
- Jul 24, 2006 4:35 PM SAT: A PLAIN PARADE CLASSIC W/ THE TEETH & BISHOP ALLEN!
- Jun 3, 2006 6:25 PM HOW TO ADD US AS A FRIEND
- May 28, 2006 2:12 AM News You Can Use: Plain Parade Radio!
- May 18, 2006 2:40 AM A Compleat History of Plain Parade
WE NO LONGER BOOK SHOWS SO DON'T WRITE US ASKING FOR ONE!
Beginning in 2002, Plain Parade put on shows in a variety of venues across Philadelphia, providing an alternative to the city's current offerings.
Featuring up and coming acts from around the globe as well as those found in Philadelphia, our programming spanned the spectrum from indie to punk, to folk and pop, from book readings and film screenings, to DJ nights and comedy.
We released this compilation to celebrate our third anniversary. It features Philly bands covering other Philly bands. It's awesome. You'll love it, we swear.
Who I'd like to meet:rock bands. fan geeks. record nerds. drunkards. loss of hearing. tatu.
- Status: Married
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
- Orientation: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Children: Proud parent
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: College graduate
- Income: Less than $30,000