GeneralLurking...Eating Brains...Lurking. donate to Oregon Food Bank click here
MoviesAlive, All Buttered Up, Soylent Green, Delicatessen, Bride of Re-Animator, Z-A Zombie Musical, Kung Fu Zombie, Let's Scare Jessica To Death, I was a teenage zombie, Hood of the Living Dead, Diary of the Dead, Evil Dead, Flight of the living dead: Outbreak on a plane, Electric Zombies, City of Rott, Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town, The incredibly strange creatures who stopped living and Became mixed-Up Zombies, Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, Space Zombie Bingo, Zombie Vegetarians, Zombie Strippers, Zombiegeddon
HeroesBatman Zombie, Jesus Zombie, baby Zombie, homeless zombie, teenage zombies, and all other zombies
- Oct 22, 2009 10:58 PM 2009 Route and Rules
- Oct 22, 2009 2:53 PM Zombie Makeup 101
- Oct 14, 2009 5:01 AM Portland Zombie Walk 2009 - Read this to participate
- Oct 30, 2008 1:45 AM Pictures, Videos, and other info on PZW08! IT was zomb-i-rrific!!!
- Oct 27, 2008 3:52 PM 1000 zombies! Thank you Portland
- Potbellies are Back in …
- Thrill world portland Z…
- burlington zombie walk
- Denver Zombie Walk
- Seattle Zombies
- LA Zombie Walk!
- Nashville Zombie Walk
- Ian Gorey
- CARDIFF ZOMBIE WALK, 21…
- Winnipeg Flash Mob
- San Antonio Zombie Walk
- London Zombie Walk
- Sioux Falls Zombie Hoed…
- T.he.Great Zee
- Rob D.
- PDX Pipeline
- PDX Zombie Prom
- Tom Anderson
- WORLD ZOMBIE DAY
Inspired by Zombie walk 2005 in Vancouver Canada.
THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PORTLAND ZOMBIE WALK - A FUN GRAVE ROOTS AFFAIR.
What: A group of people getting together dressed as Zombies roaming Portland in a predetermined route. A sort of flash mob of zombies if you will.
Why: Allows Zombie aficionados to get together and collectively put a strange twist on some other wise ordinary folks day. Imagine shopping downtown or just popping out of the office for a coffee and having to make your way through a crowd of zombies. Meet HOT Zombie guys and gals!
Zombie Walk Rules
- Use the "haunted house" rule in that you are not to touch anyone.
- Do not attempt to scare anyone who is not a willing participant. If anyone is freaking out, turn and shamble in the opposite direction. Avoid confrontations!
- Stay on the sidewalk unless crossing the street. When crossing, it's OK to "break character" and cross quickly. Think fast "New Dawn of the Dead" zombies verses the slower "Old Dawn of the Dead" zombies when crossing the street. Blocking traffic is a crime and anyone doing so could be arrested.
- No drugs. None. Forget it.
- No alcohol outside of bars. This will get you a nice fine.
- No littering, destruction of property, or any other illegal activity. Pretend downtown is your own neighborhood and show the utmost respect. This is something we would like to do every year and we don't want to ruin it. Remember, the media will be watching us (along with the Portland Police) and this event could get world wide news coverage. Let's put on a good show.
The Portland Zombie Walk Organizers
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TO BE UPDATED
Who I'd like to meet:TO BE UPDATED
- Status: Swinger
- Hometown: Portland
- Orientation: Not Sure
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Children: Proud parent
- Occupation: eating brrrains