- 5:00 Staff Meeting "Weekly updates, reports, and training."
- 7:00 - 9:00, Movie Night!
- 3:00 - 5:00, Knitting and Art Group "Materials supplied when participating"
- 2:oo - 5:00, Bicycle Workshop (first and third Wednesday) "Free repairs and education"
- 5:30 - 7:00, Poetry, Writing, and Reading "Listen, learn, and relax"..
- 8:00 - 11:00, Open Mic "Freedom of expression, sometimes an open jam"
- 3:00 - 6:00, Pretend Time "Board games role playing games, dress up, tea time, ect."
- 3:00 to 4:30, Free Sunday Soup "A great time to relax with your friends and family!"
HeroesAll the kids- the ones from a long time ago and not so long ago, the ones that are still around, the ones that just started hanging out, and the ones that don't come around yet, but will someday. And all the people in the community who have held on and supported the Boiler Room throughout the years. Coffee. ..
- Dec 29, 2008 10:28 PM Poster Artists Wanted
- Dec 20, 2008 7:59 PM First Night Celebration Meltdown-calling all bands!!!!!!
- Dec 8, 2007 4:28 AM Outdoor Adventure Program
- Oct 24, 2007 6:11 AM Photo Booth...
- Oct 23, 2007 4:49 AM 10/22/07 staff meetin’
- Bella Luna Pizzeria
- Community for Youth
- Sheina Vogt
- Cascadian Independence …
- Jon French
- My Own Black Eye
- wiping wet and burning …
- Night Beats
- Apparently A Pseudonym
- Tomorrows Dying Hero (h…
- Scott Sloane
- Acid Rain
- Gilded Lily
- Micheal Thomas
- Daniel Steelquist
- cork and greg
- Scott Sheldon
- deadbeat dads
- Jordan O'Jordan
- Ryan Lenear
- Mt. St. Helens Vietnam …
- No One and the Somebodi…
- Beatbeat Whisper
- Broken Wheel
- Common Grave
- Abolitionist Projects
- THE PHARMACY
- Northwest Passage
- All-ages Movement Proje…
- hot damn scandal
The Boiler Room is a 501(C3) non-profit, volunteer-run, drug and alcohol-free coffeehouse located in the heart of downtown Port Townsend, Washington. Our mission is "to support the expression and activities of youth as a part of our greater community in a healthy and productive way." The Boiler Room was created by the kids, for the kids. But the BR is more than that! Kids tend to get older as they grow up, so this place exists for everyone - no matter their age, race, shape, sexual orientation, religion, or gender! It all began in the cold fall of 1993.
..Manager: Jason Green (Management)
Coffeehouse intern: Elle Spitzbart (Stocking/Baking/Maintanance)
Programs Intern: Jason Bishop (events and programs)
Music intern: Jack Beall (concerts and open mics)
Social Services intern: Dusty Call (networking/services)..
Who I'd like to meet:Everyone! Join our mailing list for updates and reminders. Be in the know. Send your request with the subject "email signup" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Port Townsend, WA
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: Proud parent
- Occupation: Existing
- Income: Less than $30,000