- Jun 12, 2010 11:53 PM BP: bitch please!
- Apr 15, 2010 8:01 PM Massey Energy CEO Should Be Fired
- Apr 13, 2010 9:36 PM Public Citizen takes next step in fighting corporate power in elections
- Jan 8, 2010 10:58 PM Are you ready to protest?
- Jan 7, 2010 8:00 PM Senator Chris Dodd: Stand up to Wall Street and fight for consumer protections
About me:Public Citizen is a multidisciplinary, progressive non-profit based in Washington, DC. Your support funds multiple public interest research and advocacy efforts: safe and effective health care, auto safety, good government, safe and sustainable energy, consumer safety, and bringing to light the social and economic implications of trade and globalization policy. Why focus on a single issue? We do it all! Visit our website at www.citizen.org
Note: Take Heed! (disclaimer): MySpace is corporately owned and thus is not independent or without its own nefarious agenda. In the land of ad banners and the bottom line, can the truth really flourish?
Who I'd like to meet:
Because Public Citizen does not accept funds from corporations, professional associations or government agencies, we can remain independent and follow the truth wherever it may lead. But that means we depend on the generosity of concerned citizens like you for the resources to fight on behalf of the public interest.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn