GeneralLet's see: I like going to the movies (in Jamaica one must stand for the National Anthem that plays before every movie, and there is an intermission); reading classic lit; eating food that other people have cooked for me (Peace corps has taugh me I can only cook a grilled cheese sandwich); having Martini's at sunset; watching children be creative; listening to music; Shotgunning beer at Reggae Mart; playing dominoes; talking to old Rasta's; exploring Jamaica from coast to coast; diving off of cliffs on the West End; walking around Kingston; discovering new Dancehall tunes; playing Texas Hold'em; sleeping in; staying up late; ATHF; exploring old ruined castles; hearing bagpipes while I walk down the street; seeing men in kilts; I also love classic movies... one day I too will be glamourous!
BooksHarry Potter! I just finished reading the last one... EVERYONE dies! Just kidding, I would never spoil it for anyone else...
HeroesGwen Stefani, she rocks my socks off
Robin has 37 friends.
About me:Formerly from Chicago, then formerly a Peace Corps Volunteer in Jamaica I am now living in Scotland. While I was living in Montego Bay I met my future husband. We decided to move to Scotland after my service was finished, and are currently exploring castles and lochs all over our new island home.
...... Myspace For Girls Only - MyGirlySpace.com
- It's bad luck to whistle near Robin!
- Robin is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Robin!
- Robin can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Robin!
- The Robin-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Robin-fights take place there every day.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Robin!
- Robin has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean!
- Half a cup of Robin contains only seventeen calories.
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Robin.
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Friends
- Hometown: Naperville, Ill
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 7" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Children: Someday
- Drink: Yes
- Education: College graduate
Depaul University Lincoln Park
1999 to 2003
- Graduated: 2003
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: History
- Minor: Art History
Naperville North High School
1995 to 1999
- Graduated: 1999
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma
U.S. Peace Corps