Generalpancakes, sleeping in, fraggles & muppets, smelling people, nature specials (preferably about fish that glow), photography, Gunther von Hagens, people who have crap that's worth money on Antique Roadshow
BooksIt’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini, Crank by Ellen Hopkins, The Burn Journals by Brent Runyan, The Queen of Everything and Wild Roses by Deb Caletti, Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn, Tithe by Holly Black, The Journals of Anais Nin, and books Nabokov, Henry Miller, Flannery O'Connor, and Dorothy Parker. The Stink Squad by Katherine Pebley O'Neal, The Adventures of Commander Zack Proton by Brian Anderson, The Captain Underpants series by Dav Pilkey. And most definately, books about Barbie.
- Mar 21, 2010 2:15 PM POETRY CONTEST! WIN FREE BOOKS!
- Oct 19, 2009 1:39 AM my new blog needs YOUR stories! www.YouMakeMeFeelLessAlone.blogspot.com
- May 19, 2009 7:09 PM Here's the first poem of my new book.
- Apr 14, 2009 9:50 PM I'll be doing a reading/talk in NJ on April 30th
- Dec 2, 2008 4:22 AM I Don’t Want to Be Crazy reading in Oxford, CT 12/4
About me:ABOUT MY BOOK: This is a true story of growing up, breaking down, and coming to grips with a psychological disorder. When Samantha Schutz first left home for college, she was excited by the possibilities--freedom from parents, freedom from a boyfriend who was reckless with her affections, freedom from the person she was supposed to be. At first, she reveled in the independence--but as pressures increased, she began to suffer anxiety attacks that would leave her mentally shaken and physically incapacitated. Thus began a hard road of discovery and coping, powerfully rendered in this poetry memoir.
Who I'd like to meet:people who want to read my book, someone who: smells good, can respect the healing properties of my couch, can watch marathons of good series television, eats nutella, rereads their favorite book annually, frequently laughs so hard they cry, snort, fart, or piss their pants, remembers their Garbage Pail Kids name (Soft Boiled Sam)...
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Queens
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 6" / Average
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Children's Book Editor/Writer
1996 to 2000
- Saratoga Springs,New York
- Graduated: 2000
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Poems
The Kew Forest School
1990 to 1996
- Forest Hills,New York
- Graduated: 1996
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: High School Diploma