- Oct 22, 2008 5:34 AM Remember NYC in the eighties? Well, than help me remember this thing I ...
- Jul 5, 2006 1:22 AM Some Nice Things People Have Said About Come Closer
- Jul 5, 2006 1:19 AM About Come Closer
- Jul 5, 2006 1:13 AM Some Nice Things People Have Said About Dope
- Jul 5, 2006 1:11 AM About Dope
About me:Event! I will be signing books for the anthology A Hell of a Woman at the Noir City Film Festival in San Francisco, Saturday, Jan 26th, 6-7, along with editor Megan Abbott, Eddie Muller, and many more. We will also be signing Sunday, Jan 27th, at M is for Mystery in San Mateo.
I am the author of the books Dope, Come Closer, and Saturn's Return to New York, as well as a number of other things. If you'd like to know more, you may visit my website www.saragran.com.
"What begins as a sly fable about frustrated desire evolves into a genuinely scary novel about possession and insanity. Written with such unerring confidence you believe every word, Come Closer is one of the most precise and graceful pieces of fiction I've read in a long time." Bret Easton Ellis
"[Dope is] brutally realistic, unrelenting, explosive, and as utterly addictive as its title implies." Barnes & Noble
Who I'd like to meet:You. I have been waiting here, patiently, for a very long time, to meet you...
- Status: Married
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius