GeneralFirefly/Serenity, Renaissance Faires, Costuming...
MoviesToo many...Star Wars (original trilogy), Indiana Jones movies, Too Wong Foo, thanks for everything, Julie Newmar, Connie and Carla, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Return to me, Hairspray, Some like it Hot, Spencer's Mountain, Westward the Women, The Three Godfathers, Field of Dreams, Meet me in St Louie (most Judy Garland movies), Anchors Aweigh (most Gene Kelly movies), The Pirate (Gene and Judy!), Pirates of the Caribbean, Enchanted (most all Disney movies), Chronicles of Narnia (2 down, yeah), Ironman....and looking forward to more this summer
BooksChronicles of Narnia, Little House books, most of Norah Loft's books....but just don't read much anymore.
HeroesMy children, for living the dreams I didn't think were possible for me.
- Mar 31, 2009 8:01 AM What an insane week!
- Mar 3, 2009 11:20 PM How do you work, when you are considered 'disabled'.....
- Feb 23, 2009 2:58 AM Two scars instead of one.
- Jan 8, 2009 11:10 AM Talk about not keeping this thing up!
- Sep 17, 2008 2:17 AM Day late and a dollar short...
About me:Married, mother of 3. Extremely proud of my kids! Be sure to check out www.gingiedmonds.com I'm also going to start selling on ebay again soon, but for now, I'm up on zazzle:
- Status: Married
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Children: Proud parent