Generalworker justice, fair trade, stopping sweatshop labor
Movies(Buy Made in L.A. through this link; a portion of the proceeds will support SweatFree Communities. Thank you!)
BooksRethinking Globalization By Rethinking Schools
By Miriam Ching Yoon Louie
By Naomi Klein
HeroesThe workers who organize and fight for their rights on the job.
- Aug 14, 2010 2:56 PM Urgent: Support needed for imprisoned Bangladeshi labor leaders
- Sep 25, 2009 7:42 PM Help us win $1000! We need your vote!
- Dec 8, 2007 7:11 PM You can support Sweatfree Communities by buying the film Made in L.A.
- Nov 30, 2007 6:46 PM Shop with a Conscience Consumer Guide Released -- Which companies have been naughty vs nice?
SweatFree Communities (www.sweatfree.org) is a national network of grassroots anti-sweatshop organizations that works to build a global economy with justice and equality. We campaign for worker justice and a global trading system that reflects the values of working people and communities worldwide and gives just workplaces a chance to succeed.
You can get active in the sweatfree movement by bringing the campaign to your community. Get your business, religious group, school, city council, or state government to buy products made in fair labor conditions and hold companies accountable to improve conditions in sweatshops currently in their supply chains.
Here are 3 ways you can take action:
2. Next time you buy clothes, buy sweatfree! Click here for our suggestions.
3. Contact us to bring the sweatfree campaign to your community. Email us at email@example.com or call 207-262-7277 / 413-586-0974.
Made in L.A. - Go Sweatfree
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Occupation: fighting for social justice