- Oct 22, 2010 7:01 PM X-Play's NES Memories with G4 and E! Staffers and Stars...
- Oct 20, 2010 9:14 PM Blue Water Film Festival Blitzes the Big Mitten
- Oct 13, 2010 5:35 AM DVDuesday attacks Jonah Hex, Leaves of Grass, How To Train Your Dragon...
- Oct 6, 2010 2:58 AM DVDuesday with Splice, Grindhouse Collector's Edition and... The Human Centipede!
- Oct 1, 2010 12:14 AM My chat with the cast of The Social Network Cast. Like.
March 2005 - Present
- Santa Monica, CA US
- Film Expert
Feb. 1985 - Jan. 2010
- Los Angeles, CA US
Who I'd like to meet:Like-minded geeks, film freaks, gamers, comic book-aholics, media junkies, and people who dig what I do. Not that I'd want to actually meet. Y'know, right away...
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 10" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Occupation: Film
GeneralI'm a "Nerdlebrity." I appear on Attack of the Show on G4TV. I'm also a filmmaker, author and movie geek. If you keep up with me, you'll notice I write about movie news and true tales from my reckless life.
MusicFigurine, Sybris, Motion City Soundtrack, Switchfoot, Beck, Jimmy Eat World, Cartel, Get Set Go, Ladytron, Sonic Youth, Silversun Pickups, Smashing Pumpkins, Death Cab for Cutie, Eagles of Death Metal, The All-American Rejects, Aimee Mann, The Postal Service, Fall Out Boy, The Pixies, The Strokes, Cocteau Twins, Throwing Muses, Man or Astro-man?, The Billy Nayer Show, Five Am, Thunderdikk, GOREVETTE, Death On Two Wheels
MoviesMovies have the ability to move us in ways that are totally unique. I believe each person who loves film has a movie that changed their lives. For me, some of those life-altering experiences include romantic films like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, Serendipity, Chasing Amy, indie classics like Memento, Slacker, Pulp Fiction, and genre films like Star Wars, Halloween, Alien, Night of the Living Dead and even guilty pleasures like Tron.
BooksAuthor Chuck Palahniuk is a favorite.
HeroesMy grandparents. They were together more than 50 years...