Click on this.
The Fix started life in 2002 as an occasional email sent to addresses stolen from people with a big list of email addresses. From these humble origins, The Fix has grown into one of Britain's least read comedy websites.
Now Stocked at over 40 comedy clubs nationwide This months issue Includes:
- Simon Munnery and Stewart Lee in conversation
- John Shuttleworth live at the Manchester comedy festival .
- Be our guest Andy Zaltzman. Plus...
- ALL YOUR USUAL FIX FAVOURITES ..
At the time of going to press, The Fix was:
The Fix is designed by Dan Avenell and Illustrated by Oliver Patterson
Who I'd like to meet:Sketch comedy acts and comedy film makers. Who want to play the best gig in town. Bands too. Minicab Mate
The Fix has 863 friends.
- Mar 12, 2009 5:59 PM Red nose day
- Mar 8, 2009 11:59 AM Why all comedians are scum
- Dec 2, 2008 3:09 PM The Fix takes over Myspace comedy
- Aug 14, 2008 7:12 AM The Fix podcast
- Sep 11, 2007 3:28 PM Edinburgh Highlights gig - Tickets on sale at MIDNIGHT!
- Status: Single
- Here for: Serious Relationships
- Body type: 7' 6" / Some extra baggage
- Ethnicity: East Indian
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Occupation: A comedy website