GeneralProse, poems, art, music, and mothering.
BooksThe Mom Egg 2008 and 2007 available on Amazon.com and all online booksellers. The Mom Egg 2006 available through The Lost Bookshelf. The Mom Egg was founded by Joy Rose as the original literary journal for Mamapalooza, with Alana Ruben Free as editor. Current editor is Marjorie Tesser.
HeroesOur mothers. Ourselves. Our Muse.
- Apr 12, 2009 7:17 PM coming soon...
- Jan 13, 2009 1:16 PM Check out this event: Submit to new Mamapalooza Magazine--
- Jan 3, 2009 12:39 PM MoMs Gone Mad Contest for new magazine
- Sep 13, 2008 7:54 PM Alana’s play to be produced in Sydney, Australia!
- Jul 16, 2008 7:54 AM 122 Premier reading 7/26 with The Mom Egg
About me:The Mom Egg publishes work by mothers about everything and by everyone about mothers and motherhood. http://themomegg.com
Who I'd like to meet:YOU---at one of our readings !!!
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Children: Proud parent