Bloodied But Unbowed chronicles, for the first time anywhere, the late 1970's/early 1980's Vancouver punk rock scene. The documentary tells a tale of rebellion and music — a fiercely independent scene created from nothing. Told by key participants who helped create this unique scene, it's brutally honest story told on the streets and stages of the West Coast through interviews, music, photos, and archival performances. Most of archival material in Bloodied But Unbowed hasn't been seen in over 30 years!
The website thepunkmovie.com was launched in 2010 to accompany Bloodied But Unbowed. On-line content includes webisodes culled from the edit room, background articles, and just as importantly, your feedback. Dedicated to musicians, artists and fans of the first wave of Vancouver punk rock, the site is also designed to act as an ongoing historical and archival resource.
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thepunkmovie..
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/thepunkmovie..
On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/thepunkmovie
- Mar 24, 2010 12:39 AM New! - Japanese Hall and O'Hara's, remembered by Tony Bardach
- Mar 24, 2010 12:39 AM New! - The Quadra and Windmill, remembered by Tony Bardach
- Mar 24, 2010 12:38 AM NEW! Paul Wong on thepunkmovie.com
- Mar 20, 2010 12:56 AM Bloodied But Unbowed: follow website updates on Twitter!
- Mar 20, 2010 12:54 AM Bloodied But Unbowed: thepunkmovie is on Facebook!
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn