- Oct 11, 2008 8:18 AM SUBMIT to The X-Heroes’ "Gallery of Villainy!"
- May 5, 2008 5:58 AM Change of WAR plans!
- Nov 9, 2007 10:37 PM X-Hero involved in hip-hop cover-up scandal!
- Sep 4, 2007 6:38 PM X-Heroes creator opens lid on secrets of universe!
- Jun 20, 2007 12:01 AM X-Heroes to test their mettle in “War of the Independents”
The X-Heroes has 518 friends.
About me:Read THE X-HEROES at the BRAND NEW WEBSITE www.TheXHeroes.com!
The X-Heroes are the longtime protectors of Paramount City. They have saved Lunatown from the viciousness of Slithor, Mayor Rothberg from the infectiousness of Vozom, and Little Atlantis from the repulsiveness of Mr. Wiggles. Not to mention starring in commercials for Roca Cola and St. Neverstop Batteries, and their own series of action films directed by Marty Powrad. Aided by a never ending supply of wondrous weaponry from The Scientist, if it’s possible to be too good at your job then the X-Heroes were. After the action films were slowly run into the ground (finally concluding with the painful X-Heroes Conquer Mars) and super villains became scarcer, The X-Heroes found that they had battled their way into a corner. Having spent literally every penny they made on super model girlfriends, jet packs, mansions, and flying hot rods outfitted with laser guns, our heroes are now out on the street and are going to have to get creative to find a way just to survive.
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Online comic strip