Modern Raunch Jukebox Derby!
Playing whacky 45s: Ana Threat & Al Bird Dirt (Trash Rock Productions).
Live in concert: The Finest Bands In Modern Raunch.
Venue: Fluc, Praterstern 5, A-1020 Wien.
Cost: No cost.
Next in line:
26/05/2011- The Famous Trash Rock Poo-Poo #12:
Live: THE LIME LOBSTERS (Virgin Islands)
"Dear lovers of CRUDE RAWK-N-ROLL-RAUNCH, get ready for THE LIME LOBSTERS! 'Primitive, teenage Garage-Beat from the early Sixties for all of you drunken mermaids!' That's about all the info these 'Limonenhummer'-gentlemen managed to type into their computers. Get the picture? We ain't gonna force-feed you some lame hippie-nostalgia-shit here. These Lobsters present UNSOPHISTICATED BEAT Music of an era, when all food was junk, cars were slow and dogs were bigger than amplifiers. Enough talked, let's go!" - Wild Mickey Hateshire, II (Son of Gentle Allocious Hateshire, I, Chairman of the International Trash Rock Pen-Pen-Pal-Club/ Subsidiary f. t. UK a. t. US Virgin Islands, in absence of his father)
- Jan 19, 2011 8:22 PM Poo-Poo #09: ZENTRALHEIZUNG OF DEAT & AUTOMATED TRASH MACHINE (A.T.M.)
- Aug 12, 2010 7:00 PM Poo-Poo #08: BEAT BEAT
- Jul 8, 2010 10:02 AM Poo-Poo #07: WEGWERFPIZZA
- Apr 5, 2010 1:12 PM Poo-Poo #06: KOSMOPROLET
- Feb 4, 2010 8:00 PM Poo-Poo #05: ANA THREAT / THE GRINGOS