of country music awards :
2008- top new female vocalist
2009- album of the year (fearless)
2009- crystal milestone award
american music awards:
2008- favorite female country artist
2007- winning song (tim mcgraw)
2008- winning song (our song)
2008- country song of the year(teardrops on my guitar)
2009- bmi pop award winning song(teardrops on my guitar)
2009- bmi presidents award (teardrops on my guitar)
country music association awards:
2007- horizon award
cmt music awards:
2007- breakthrough video of the year (tim mcgraw)
2008- female video of the year (our song)
2008- video of the year (our song)
2009- female video of the year (love story)
2009- video of the year (love story)
nashville songwriters association international awards:
2007- song writer/artist of the year
teen choice awards:
2008- breakout artist
2009- choice female album (fearless)
2009- choice female artist
video music awards:
2009- female video ( you belong with me)
young hollywood awards:
2008- superstar of tomorrow
2009 Video of the Year
2009 Album of the Year
2009 Female Vocalist of the Year
2009 ENTERTAINER of the Year(Youngest to ever win)
American Music Awards
Favorite Pop/Rock Female
Favorite Country Female
Favorite Country Album
Favorite Contemporary Female
Album of The Year (Won the most awards of the night)
About me:Everything You Want To Know About Taylor Swift:
In The Beginning
Full Name: Taylor Alison Swift
Birth Date: December 13, 1989
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Reading, PA
Home Town: Wyomissing, PA- her family lived on a Christmas tree farm.
Current Residence: Hendersonville, TN
Parents: Scott and Andrea Swift- Scott is a stockbroker and Andrea is a stay-at-home mom.
Sibling: Brother Austin
Height: 5'11"(6'2" in heels!)
High Schools: Hendersonville High School for her first two years and then Aaron Academy - a Christian school that has a home schooling program; graduated July of 2008.
Cause: Supporting Internet safety information for kids- she has done campaigns with Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen and with the Tennessee Association of Chiefs of Police.
Best Friend: Abigail, and me of course!
Best Celebrity Friends: Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Kellie Pickler, Emma Stone.
Pets: A cat named Indi and 2 Doberman Dogs.
Early Influence: Country singers Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton, Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain, Faith Hill and LeAnne Rimes
First Major Performance: Singing the National Anthem at the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament when she was 12 years old.
Turning Point Performance: Bluebird Cafe in Nashville, TN where she was discovered by record executive Scott Borchetta of Big Machine records.
Instrument: Guitar- a Taylor Grand Auditorium acoustic guitar made of koa wood.
First Single: "Tim Mcgraw" in the summer of 2006.
First CD: "Taylor Swift", released on October 24, 2006.
Second CD: "Fearless", released on November 11, 2008.
Holiday CD: "Sounds Of The Season: The Taylor Swift Holiday Collection", released on October 16, 2007.
2008 Summer Olympics: "Change", from her CD "Fearless" was part of the Summer Olympics 2008 official soundtrack, the disc released as AT&T Team USA.
Dream Duet Partners: Kenny Chesney, Garth Brooks, or Jay-Z.
Ultimate Concert Partner: Bono of U2 or Kanye West( WoW)
Musical Genre she would like to know more about: Hair Metal
Plays herself: Taylor appears as herself in Hannah Montana: The Movie.
Her Favorite Things
Fave Male Country SInger: Tim McGraw
Fave Female Country SInger: Faith Hill
Fave Tim McGraw song: "Cant Tell Me Nothin"
Fave Country Song, period: Kenny Chesney's "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"
Fave Taylor Swift Song: "White Horse" from "Fearless"
Fave Non-Country Female Singer: Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Brandi Carlile.
Fave Rock Band:Def Leppard- especially the CD "Pyromania".
Fave Celebrity: Ellen DeGeneres
Fave Pastime: Painting
Fave Silly Pastime: Driving past her ex-boyfriend's houses with her best friend Abigail.
Fave Stores: Forever 21, BCBG
Fave TV Shows: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation ( In which she played an amazing role on an Episode in 2009), Grey's Anatomy.
Fave Disney Channel Show: Wizards of Waverly Place.
Fave Movie: Love Actually
Fave Cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Fave Pizza: Flatbread Pizza
Fave Meal: Breakfast at Cracker Barrel- Biscuits with apple butter and eggs with ketchup.
Fave Home-cooked Meal: Spaghetti with butter
Fave Ice Cream: Cold Stone Creamery - Chocolate peppermint and cookie dough
Fave Snack: S'mores
Fave Pick-Me-Up: Starbucks Frappuccino
Fave Make-Up Essential: Eyeliner
Fave Possession: Two rings- one she got in Hawaii and the other she got when she put out her first single.
Fave Childhood toys: Beanie Babies
Fave Childhood Possession: A blanket called "My Happy" that her grandmother made.
Fave Holiday: Christmas- "Mom makes the house look like the North Pole!"
Fave Fashion Designers: Oscar de le Renta, Marchesa, Badgley Mischka- for red-carpet events.
Fave Everyday Fashion: T-shirts, Jeans, sneakers, sundresses.
Fave Fashion Accessories: headbands and scarves.
Fave Footwear: Boots or Ballet flats.
Fave Couple: Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban
Fave Book: " To Kill a Mockingbird"
* Taylor wrote " Tim McGraw" while she was in high school. She and her then-boyfriend, Brandon Borello, had broken up because he was moving away in order to attend college. It was about things that would remind her of him when he was gone.
* Taylor's secret indulgence is "turning off all the lights in the house, lighting candles and listening to sad songs while conducting baking experiments."
* Taylor's hair is naturally curly and she spent half of her middle school and high school years straightening it!
* Biggest fashion indulgence so far- a pair of Christian Louboutin boots.
* Biggest non-fashion splurge: "My tour bus!"
* Taylor admits that she loves "going to Wal-Mart and putting my CD in front of others in the rack- have no shame in it!"
* Taylor actually wears glasses- "huge glasses- the ugliest pair of glasses you'll ever see!"
* If Taylor could be anyone else, "I would be Hayley Williams of Paramore- I think shes's awesome!"
* Her fans have nicknamed themselves Taylor Nation ( THATS US!) :o)
* Taylor's weirdest chore was when she was little and living on the Christmas tree farm- " I had to look for praying mantis nests (in the trees), because if people brought them into their house, the eggs would hatch and there would be thousands of them."
* Taylor has a treadmill in her bedroom- she listens to Eminem when she exercises on it.
* Taylor is the most Googled country artist!
Kiss: "I was 15 and the oldest out of all of my friends to have not kissed a guy."
Musical Crush: Hanson- " I thought I was going to marry Taylor Hanson because we shared the same first name!"
Date: She was 15 and they went out to dinner in Nashville and then Starbucks for coffee.
Prom Dress: A full-length strapless Cache dress; for her second prom she bought a $40 short dress from a vintage shop.
First Poem She Wrote: When she was 8 or 9- "I found I could make words bounce off the page."
Writing Credit: Taylor is the first female solo artist to write or co-write every son on a debut album- a Platinum album!
First Thing In The Morning: Drinks coffee
First Gigs: When she was 10, Taylor booked herself in karaoke contests and festival performances.
Fashion Label: Taylor actually helps design a line of sundresses withe the jean line L.e.i. for WalMart
TV Guest Appearance On A Drama: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
Vote:Taylor voted for the first time in the 2008 Presidential Election- "The first thing I did on my 18th birthday was register to vote!"
Most Romantic Acts: Send notes or little presents.
Most Romantic Gift: A picture in a frame of Taylor and her then-boyfriend.
Dream Guy: " A guy who is practically perfect, but doesnt know it."
Date-Mate Must: Somebody who shares Taylor's sense of humor.
Memories: Taylor still has the beaded necklace that her first boyfriend gave her- its draped over a lamp in her bedroom.
specific letters were capitalized in the lyrics in her cover booklet, spelling out hidden messages for each song. the messages were:
for "taylor swift":
1. tim mcgraw: can't tell me nothin'
2. picture to burn: date nice boys
3. teardrops on my guitar: he will never know
4. a place in this world: i found it
5. cold as you:time to let go
6. the outside: you are not alone
7. tied together with a smile: you are loved
8. stay beautiftul: shake 'n bake
9. should've said no: sam, sam, sam, sam, sam, sam
10. mary's song (oh my my my): sometimes, love is forever
11. our song: live in love
1. fearless: i loved you before i met you
2. fifteen: i cried while recording this
3. love story: someday i'll find this
4. hey stephen: love and theft
5. white horse: all i ever wanted was the truth
6. you belong with me: love is blind so you couldn't see me
7. breathe: i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry
8. tell me why: guess i was fooled by your smile
9. you're not sorry: she can have you
10. the way i loved you: we can't go back
11. forever and always: if you play these games, we're both going to lose
12. the best day: god bless andrea swift
13. change: you made things change for me
Fearless: Platinum Edition
1. Jump Then Fall: Last summer was magical.
2. Untouchable: We always want what we cant reach.
3. Forever & Always (Piano Version): I still miss who I thought he was.
4. Come In With The Rain: I wont admit that I wish you'd come back.
5. Superstar: Ill never tell
6. Other Side of The Door: What I was really thinking when I slammed the door.
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius