GeneralDrinking, meeting people, going out, messing about, taking the piss out of people, writing lyrics/poetry/anything and everything.
Rock all the way baby! I like heavy metal, thrash metal, classic rock, blues, reggae. special mention goes out to eighties pop, best music ever! I also love a bit of electro now and again. It really depends on where I am and what I'm doing. Electro is a pile of wank if you are sat at home alone, but it's great party music.
Booksalot of them. My mums a librarian, its impossible not to like books.
HeroesAnybody who needs a hero doesn't have enough confidence in themselves.
- Dec 16, 2007 11:37 PM My Celebrity Look-alikes
I'm 5'7" (yeah Im a shortass, get over it), ever-changing brown hair , bluey grey eyes. I'm not fat but I'm not skinny, or particularly muscly. I can't be bothered with any of that fitness lark anymore, I'm counting on my crowd of groupies to give me enough exercise to keep fit.
I like to think I'm a friendly person, which probably means I'm one of those people who tries to talk to you when you really couldn't give a shit what they want, but most people at least have the common decency to pretend to like me, and as long as they keep up the good show I'm fairly happy.
I don't follow crowds, trends or any of that bollocks which people love to say they don't follow even though most of them do (bloody scene kids). Im friends with people because of their personality, not because of their looks or coolness, and as such I end up with my fat crew, a bunch of guys who are funny as fuck and better mates than any of those other arseholes I could have been friends with. I also hang around with loads of other folk outside of school. If I hang around with you, you know who you are. If I don't then this doesn't really matter anyway.
People take me far too seriously, and I always need to remind them that Im pretty much constantly being sarcastic or ironic or generally just being annoying for shits and giggles. So a reminder, that if I insult you, it probably wasn't serious, unless your name is Livvy.
What annoys me:
- Age limits
- Public toilets
- Celebrities who go on charity shows but have millions kept tucked away in the bank
- People who don't understand that stereotypes exist for a reason
- Political correctness
- The menstrual cycle
- The Americanisation of the English language
- People who think that because I'm clever I'm a geek
- People who think that extremist religious groups are the entirity of that religion
- The Pope
- People that like music based on it's popularity (either for or against)
- Shades of colours that only women know the name of (what the hell IS magenta?)
- Reality TV
- The lack of anything worth watching on TV before 9pm
- The Education system
- The Health system
- The Government in general
- People who have never read a book in their life, yet who are literate
- Zebra crossings
- Imaginary Numbers and Logarithms
- Text Language
- The increasing number of stupid people
- The fact that I can't live on Mars
- Knitted hats
- liquer coffees
- resteraunts that give you things in individual dishes
- the commercialisation of Christmas
- People who go out just to get drunk. The entire point of going out is for the social aspect, drink just makes that easier.
- The fact that we are all expected to want to live for 75 years at least.
- Sexual Repression
- the lack of money in my bank account
- English people who don't like tea...bloody traitors.
- People who get big dogs to make them look 'ard
- People who can't take a joke
- Lads who moan that "girls dont go for guys with personalities" while trying to go for the pretty girls when they are ugly fuckers.
- That little niggling doubt at the back of my mind that says that everyone secretly hates me
- The fact that everyone probably secretly hates me
- Writers blocks
- loud and irritating children...or just loud and irritating people in general
- Bubble-wrap culture
- The impermanancy of everything except nothing.
- The dull aching in my liver that tells me "stop drinking so much beer"
- STD's, because they caused the downfall of Free Love.
- Being Ro-Sham-Bo'd
- the fact that learning takes some form of effort
- Morbid fuckers who can't get over themselves and enjoy what they are given in life.
Who I'd like to meet:Myself in 10 years time when I'm rich and famous.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Friends
- Hometown: Halifax
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 6" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Religion: Protestant
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: High school
- Occupation: Student
The Crossley Heath School
2000 to 2006
- Halifax, United Kingdom
- Graduated: N/A
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: In Progress
- Clubs: The Fat Crew