Current mood:determined1. I have a handsome, hardworking, motivated supportive husband who would do anything for me. No matter what shitstorm gets thrown our way, we are in this together, and as long as we have each other, we WILL make it through anything.
2. I have a wonderful and supportive family. My mother and sisters are my best friends, my relationship with my father is healing and I'm so happy to have him back, and I would be homeless and starving if not for the very generous help of my mom and stepdad. We may not be able to support ourselves right now, but it's great to know we have people who love us enough to sacrifice their own comfort to make sure we're okay. I love all of you more than you could ever imagine.
3. I have such awesome friends, new and old, who are always there for me when I need to be lifted up off the ground (literally and figuratively! lol). I know I seem distant sometimes, but I assure all of you that it is not because I don't love and appreciate everything that you do for me. I love the history and comfort I share with all my old friends, and I look forward to making new memories and relationships with all the people I've met in the past few years. I love all of you!
4. I'm healthy... I am trying to be thankful for every day that God gives me because I know that my situation could be much worse. I need to lose a few pounds, so I'm trying to eat right and exercise and just take better care of myself. Stress was the cause of many strange illnesses last year, and I don't want this year to be a repeat of that.
5. I am an intelligent, hardworking, beautiful woman with the potential to do anything I set my mind to. I will create the life I want because I am ambitious and I will never EVER give up on my dreams. I'm 23 years old, I've been happily married for two and a half years, I graduated from school for something I absolutely love doing, and I am good at it. I have dealt with a lot in the past few years and handled it all very well considering that I had shit coming at me from all directions.
6. I have an adorable niece and I will be an auntie again later this year. Although it doesn't fill the void of having my own baby, being an auntie is still something I cherish so much, and I have learned so much from watching my niece grow.
7. I deserve it. I have worked hard over the past few years, and I know that someday soon all of that work will pay off. No one in this world can take away the satisfaction I get from knowing that I will be the one to have built the life I deserve. God helps those who help themselves...
8. I am a good person. I am giving and caring, compassionate, loving, hardworking, honest, and loyal. I believe in helping those in need, and always being respectful of others, as well as respecting myself. I believe in forgiveness and second chances, and in honest work. I grew up in a beautiful town, got a great education, and I plan to use those things to my advantage.
9. Money isn't everything and we will make it work, some way, somehow... I will pay off my debts and we will have the life we deserve.
10. I know that all of this will only make me a stronger, better person. It will make me more appreciative of the little things and help me to worry less about the things I can't change. Once you've been to the bottom, there's no where else to go but up!