GeneralFilm, TV, old radio, theater, exposing fraud.
BooksAnything from John Irving, Andrew Morton's "Tom Cruise: A Biography," sold wherever authors can't be sued.
HeroesWoody Allen, Jack Benny, Orson Welles, Laurel and Hardy, Jacques Tati, Sid Caesar, Mel Brooks, Keith Olbermann, James Randi.
- May 11, 2008 10:50 PM Crashing Stats
- May 11, 2008 10:42 PM Ron, the Awful Music Maker
- May 3, 2008 9:38 AM Welcome to My New Home
- Jun 30, 2007 11:10 AM Check out this video: Scientology: Magoo: Dancing in Boston
- May 21, 2007 4:35 AM A Salute to Silent Comedy
About me:I'm an Emmy-winning journalist who has devoted a good chunk of time to exposing the fraud and abuse built into Scientology. People can believe anything they choose, but they shouldn't lie about it, raid people's homes, sue and harass and have people arrested for speaking the truth.
Who I'd like to meet:President Barack Obama, that hot Darlene (oh, wait, I have met her. She's really nice), Dave Letterman (my TV pal), Sid Caesar, Rowan Atkinson, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Howard, Robin, Artie, Fred and Baba Booey.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Smoke / Drink: No / No
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Journalist