Uploaded with ImageShack.us
About me:The well-known seven-star system of the Pleiades is an open star cluster in the constellation Taurus - 420 light years distant from earth - and is composed of relatively young stars, planets etc. The designation "seven-star system" is derived from the fact that at least seven sparkling stars can be seen with the naked eye on a clear and starry night in the northern winter sky. However, the planets of this system are in a developmental phase that is still totally unsuitable for human life forms at the present time. The home stars and planets of the Plejarens, with whom Billy Meier maintains contacts, are located in the same region of the sky. However, they exist in another space-and-time configuration and are an additional 80 light years beyond the Pleiades. One of the sun systems located there bears the name Tayget, the central star, which is orbited by ten planets; four of these are inhabited. Those human beings living there we call Pleiadeans. Yet they call themselves Plejaren (pronounced ple-yar-en) according to their system, which bears the name Plejaren.
Description of Semjase:
Semjase is 344 years old, 1.7 meters (5.5') tall, and is a slender, young pretty woman with fair skin, sparkling blue eyes, and light blond hair. Her very long and somewhat forward-placed ear lobes form a special distinguishing feature. This is the only anatomical difference compared to our women on Terra (Earth). Due to her exceptional knowledge, which far exceeds the average of her home population, she has assumed the rank of Jschjsch, which means a half-queen of wisdom or half-goddess as they were called earlier on Earth (which you can read about, for example, in Greek legends). Having occupied herself with various matters on our planet before taking up contact with Billy Meier on January 28, 1975, she is by far the best oriented extraterrestrial concerning our situation on Earth. During the period from February 1965 until June of 1973, she stayed in the DAL universe with Asket's people. After her return from the DAL universe to ERRA (Plejaren home planet) she came to Earth June 1973 and continued to carry out the task she has performed here earlier in a hidden station. The first contact with Billy occurred on January 28, 1975. In November of 1984 Semjase finally had to leave Earth for health reasons. Her field of work was exclusively restricted to the European area. She had no authorization whatsoever to become involved in any matters of or establish any contact with any Plejaren work groups outside of Europe (neither in America or Asia), except on an occasional internet dialogs ... You would be truly surprised as to how many people from other star systems live and work among you, and even more are on the internet lately ... Here to help you to grow your consciousness.
Quote from the Pleiadeans:
We pray neither to Creation nor to any other entities or things. Prayers are only directed on an equal level to the spirit and Creation -- but not in worship. Creation neither seeks being prayed to nor does it require prayers, although invocations may be directed toward Creation should a person so desire. Such an invocation must never be performed in a worshipful manner, for Creation does not require worship in a religious cult like manner. The individual, however, is free to honor and respect Creation in a prayer like form. If a prayer is performed, it is not to be executed in a submissive manner but in a way that indicates respect or certitude. This also applies when a prayer is directed to one's own spirit, which, of course, is a fragment of Creation. A prayer must never be executed in a pleading or submissive manner but with certitude and free from any servility. One must be conscious always of one's own responsibility toward one's own self and toward others in every aspect of life.
Click on young Billy for tons of knowledge:
Once a week, you can meditate for our planet and world peace with 3.5 billion aliens together ... Press on the peace symbol below how:
Life in the Spiritual and Physical
The terrestrial human race is entering and witnessing a phase of very powerful cosmic change. It is a new era, a new age, which continually and distinctly becomes clearer to the eyes of observant, consciously more advanced human beings. While most of mankind here on Earth lies in a deep abyss of ignorance and of consciousness' enslavement, it has become an urgent necessity, through thorough investigations, to find the causes of mankind's decline, and to demonstrate this to human beings in a correct, clear, and revealing message and lesson. Simultaneously, it necessitates showing new ways, which would guide mankind toward a future of conscious comprehension and harmony. It is now time, therefore, for the Earthling to open his eyes and ears and detach his enslaved thoughts from false teachings, to free himself from traditional falsehoods and all evil, and to finally comprehend everything according to the truth. May the Earth human therefore open the senses of his consciousness now to recognize truth. May he look up toward the infinite expanse of the universe, where in timelessness the stars rule in majestic peace and exaltation. May he gaze up to these stars, which, in Creative order, orbit through innumerable year millennia in perfect harmony with the universally valid laws of Creation, and in fulfillment of the commandments to be followed.
As is the case on Earth, these stars are all ruled by Creative laws and commandments which are integrated into the logic and love of Creation itself. There is an eternal activity of growing, timeless existing and ceasing in the endless beginning. May the Earthling look down on his Earth, because there, too, the same laws and commandments of Creation take place in ironclad order. Man, Earth, and its manifold forms of life are all part of these same laws and commandments, as a minuscule yet significant link in the chain of all Creative creation.
Where nature exists by the Creative laws and commandments, untouched by human hand, and untouched accomplishes its existence, there reigns absolute and perfect beauty, strength, dignity, and harmonious greatness without any hierarchy. However, wherever there are traces of human intervention, deliberate illogical order, and corrections become visible, all beauty, strength, dignity, order, and greatness disappear. Harmony is destroyed, changed, and made impossible. Nature then becomes, unintentionally, a witness to the lack of reason and injudiciousness of the Earthling, who likes to call himself the "Crown of Creation". As a self-appointed crown of Creation, man lives in his delusion, unaware of the fact that he has put on a crown of which he is unworthy. The crown in question is far too large for him and he cannot wear it, for it threatens to crush him under its weight.
Truly, the Earthling has developed and "splendidly advanced" until the third millennium. He has taken himself to the brink of a deep abyss and placed himself before the fangs of the beast of lunacy - driven by false doctrines and religious cults of malicious degeneration, which brought forth hatred, greed, vice, misery, lust, and bloodshed. He, the Earthling, self-appointed "Crown of Creation", who rules or wants to rule the world and the universe, who have conquered the air, water, and fire, has long ago forgotten how to be a true and sincere human being, and how to think, act, and live by pure, spiritual standards. Hence, he has essentially forgotten how to live as a valuable human being in the "Community Human Being". He has forgotten to live as a valuable person in communion with other persons. All his forms strive for purely material and materialistic objects and concerns, and he badly disregards all matters of spirit, progress, love, truth, knowledge, logic, and wisdom.
Since ancient times man on Earth has wanted only one thing: to obtain power, power under all circumstances. Upon gaining his power, man has simply used it for enslavement and bondage. Fighting has always been his sole war-cry, and the manifestation of hell his victory. Through very evil and consciousness-enslaving false doctrines, usually in cult-like religious form, man has created coercion and hypocrisy. Through them he spoke of honor and freedom, but in reality he was only thinking of consciousness' enslavement, profit, and exploitation in every way, and absolute dependence. Man on Earth has forgotten how to show his true face long ago, for he has hidden and lost it within himself with the dawn of religious, false doctrines. Because of this he now wears only a colorful mask whose effect is very stale, monotonous, indifferent, stoical, egotistical, and mask-like. Many Earth humans have become like beasts or consciously deranged robots of the cults' false doctrines. Lacking a consciousness that is in agreement with wisdom, and in a form alien to wisdom, people spend their days, months, and years on Earth ignorant of even the tiniest amount of truthful truth. Maliciously and dishonestly they strive only for power, greed, materialism, and hatred against their fellowman and themselves. On the day their life clock stops ticking they die, filled with fear, disharmony and hatred.
Man has made everything subservient to him through his intellect and reasoning, and by arranging and manipulating everything around him. His ambitions thrive only on this subordination. Appearance has become far more important to him than the truth of Being. He lost the eternal truth of the spirit and Creation in its basic elements, and has clung since earliest times to unrealistic doctrines of cults. Due to his self-delusion, he valued enslaving and false doctrines far more than all the laws and commandments in their truth and wisdom. Because of his extremely poor, confused, cult-religious philosophy of life, man believed that by rejecting the true Creative laws and commandments, and by creating orders based on human laws, he could reform mankind in accordance with these unrealistic cults or lead it to a better future of improved living potential. Having lost the knowledge of Creation's essence in man, he wanted to force other human beings into living, using materialistic means and false religious doctrines. That is why he has enchanted the masses of terrestrial mankind with false promises, false ideals, and idols associated with false doctrines of cults. Within a short time this path led to enslavement, consciousness' constraint, exploitation, hatred, greed, and vice of the gravest extent. Wherever a remnant of trust has remained, man soon transformed it rapidly and incessantly into vicious distrust and deadly hatred. The Earthling has gradually removed himself ever more from a true life, from the spiritual intent that originated in Creation. Man has lost his knowledge of the most ancient truth and wisdom, namely, that he is the criterion for all Creative things, in creation of Creation's own perfection within itself.
Now the change of time and the course of a new cosmic era necessitate, with great urgency, that the Earth human turn once again in his aspirations and thinking toward the Creative spiritual truth and the real values of spiritual and conscious life. Until now only a minute sector of humanity knew, or even suspected, that the human life form inhabits not only the terrestrial sphere, but also lives throughout the vast areas of the universe. Similarly, only a fraction of these human beings knows that the human spirit and consciousness project into the spheres of Creation that cannot be perceived through material senses. Creation, however, is the true abode of every spirit form and, consequently, of each human being as well, within whose physical body a part of Creation itself lives.
Truly, it is in the interest of every human being to strive for, and attain, spiritual and conscious expansion and depth, in order to revise his present concept of life. It is a concept of life, which had followed purely materialistic and unreal paths of faith as its course and, as a consequence, propelled the truth of the spirit into severe damnation. A reversal, however, will not be easy, because its path is overgrown with vines and thorns. Concerning the most crucial truths, frequently opposite directions have to be taken, because man must learn that through the existence of his Creative spirit, he possesses for all duration of time an immortal part, namely the spirit – a spirit that works together with the Creative realm and does not play servile role as it has been stated by cults. In fact, each human being must prove to himself that his spirit works in a Creative manner, and that he must find his perfection within himself, to ensure perfection in Creation itself. For those who have gained this knowledge, there will grow an inescapable obligation to put their own material life in the background, and to guide their spiritual existence toward Creation's monumental viewpoints, which contain an endless continuity in their constant transformation.
A human being of truth knows no prejudices, for a preconceived opinion impedes any quest and discovery, and honesty itself. A human being of truth knows perfectly well that all truth and wisdom lie in the timeless flow of endless duration, so that no preconceived opinion can rightfully exist. Only facts of truth can be facts of truth, and only facts of truth can be facts of wisdom. Nothing else can be integrated into it. This is a law of the entire process of all that occurs, because every existence must complete itself in a cycle. Cause and effect find validity in all spheres if they are governed by laws and commandments.
A preconceived opinion harbors all the illogic of doubt and untruth. When a human being begins to absorb within himself this information, he may obtain a clear understanding of a vicious human weakness, namely, whether or not he is beyond the standpoint of preconceived doubts and criticism or still dominated by prejudice. If he is still biased toward preconceived opinions, he ought to put this message aside and pass it on to those who are free from prejudice in their quest for truth.
Throughout the entire universe many variations of life forms manifest themselves based on a specific law. It is Creation's massive and invisible influence which, as an unsolvable mystery, brings about endless continuity and endless transformation. Everything that breathes life in the universe is bound in time and space by this unsolvable and mysterious law, with the exception of the spirit forms, which exist under the same law, but are not subject to time and space limitations. Originating from within Creation, the spirit form, however, is not impaired in its existence by the law of mortality.
Likewise, everything that lives on Earth is inter-connected and subject to time and space and, therefore, to the law of existence in time and space. It is a bond of conditions in space and time, which represent a regularity of solidly fused order; the transformation of space and time in material form; the beginning and declining of coarse matter.
By possessing the knowledge of all prior facts of the past concerning terrestrial humanity, we are taught that in the most ancient days when mankind still lived in harmony with, and observance of, the Creative laws and commandments, people's spiritual aspects and forms totally agreed with the existing natural laws. Consequently happiness, knowledge, wisdom, peace, freedom, logic, and love, as well as tranquility and contentment, were all part of this solidly fused order. With the self-alienation from the truth of Creation, its laws and commandments, and through false doctrines that degenerated into religions, malicious things were cultivated, e.g., hatred, discord, slavery, bloodshed, envy, greed, egoism, quarreling, and many other inhumane manifestations. Now it is important to analyze and reveal the sustaining, destructive, negative, and degenerative forces anchored in man, so as to show the path of truth, freedom, and wisdom, which is to guide man from the desolation of his consciousness. Only when the ancient, primary significance of life and the basic significance for man's existence in his life form are studied, can this path be charted. In the past ten thousands of years many persons of great personality have lived on Earth and endeavored to answer the momentous questions as to the How, Where, and Why.
Their endeavors, however, were futile, and the concepts they handed down until the present time have been trampled into aridity, today, as through all times. Many of these teachers and teachings were, knowingly or unknowingly, falsified and have become a part of irrational religious dogmas. By doing so, these teachings have been changed beyond recognition. Eternal truths have been disregarded or falsified, only because man found their observance very inconvenient. Even to this day man suffers from the harsh consequences. The bearers, heralds, and advocates of truth, the true prophets, have been kicked, damned, cursed, despised, and robbed of their lives. The days of such incidents continue and are not over with here on Earth. Many New Age sages and heralds of truth shall suffer and endure a similar treatment, as the masses of humanity, misled by cults, malevolently make the heralds endure humanity's maniacal beliefs. However, the change of time, and the new cosmic era with all its penetrating truths, will help them in their struggle and ultimately bring forth victory.
The present mankind on Earth lives in wicked excesses of material desires and pleasures. Man's idea of a carefree life lies exclusively in a material world where fancy clothing, an elegant residence, the best of food and beverages, financial successes, profits, gratified lusts, and vices play the most dominant roles. In his erroneous, consciously false thinking, man identifies all of this as a "satisfying existence" – due to his lack of knowledge concerning truth, of course. The large mass of terrestrial mankind is only striving toward acquiring immense material wealth as quickly and effortlessly as possible, simply to attain power over others. The level of material wealth, the position one occupies in society, and the profession one chooses, determine the value of a person in the world, while his spiritual and conscious values, truly the only values of importance, are entirely disregarded, smirked at, trampled, and considered stupid. Currently, a man's reputation is measured solely by his financial standing, rank, and title. For these people, the fulfillment of their final yearning is a quiet and carefree old age, proud of having attained the "high" level of culture. However, while the pride of Earth's mankind in the height of its culture relates to the lowest values of acquisitions, man neglects all values of true culture when compared to the development of his consciousness. A life stripped of noble humanity does not receive much attention anymore concerning any mention of culture. Egoism, in its crassest form, is the strongest motivation of all human thoughts and actions, and yet, mankind is too cowardly to become aware of this fact or to admit it to themselves, even secretly. Due to the Earthling's lack of courage to face the truth, and his distorted life-style of degenerate hypocrisy, human beings fail to understand each other. Every human being lives secluded from others, deceiving and condemning himself, while, at the same time, begrudging his fellowman each breath of air.
Many attempts have been made to bring truth and wisdom to the Earthling, to offer him a life of knowledge of Creation and to guide him toward the path of Creation, its laws, and commandments. However, all attempts have thus far been in vain. Without exception, the ships of truth have sunk, becoming immersed in the terrestrial being's bottomless depths of lack of understanding.
Truth-seeking human beings have never attacked the real evil at the root, hence they have never been able to find knowledge. They were unable to grasp the evil by the root, because they have held a superficial and erroneous life awareness and lost their actual tasks, as they have replaced the bubbling wells of infinite existence with unrealistic religious dogmas, and have let them end in insanity.
That which is timeless is eternal, and in timeless eternity rest the truth and wisdom of Creative strength and omnipotence. The harder a human being strives to approach this truth, the easier it will be for him to live the laws and commandments in the Creative order. The order of all infinite continuity will shine radiantly into man's life, provided he recognizes and observes the truth of Creation, its laws, and commandments. Tranquility, peace and love shall become his life's companions through time and space, and are evidence of the perfection of Creative harmony.
Truly, life is struggle, a repetitive dispute within one's own self. There are always the current events in life that try to divert our attention and thoughts by pushing themselves into the foreground. However, without fail, true reason will always break forth. It does not matter whether it is drowned out by noise, covered up, distracted, overburdened, stuffed to the brim, true reason is always present, ready to break through the mound of confusion, even though it may be only a hint of a smile. A smile that stands above all else, invincible, sublime, observing man as he degrades himself, reducing himself to dust. The self of man is the most precious pearl, the greatest treasure, which he carries within himself, hidden in his innermost part, in his self – the philosopher's stone.
It is silver and gold, but is not made of these metals; it speaks directly to man – but man rarely hears it. It is the eternal light, the light of all-great-time in all the obscurity and gloom surrounding man. It wants to make man the king – but man violates it. All of man's yearning for it causes him to search frantically outside himself. Yet, it is so near – within every single human being.
It is the union with it that makes man capable of procreating, and with it he can create everything. However, over the millennia there have always been only a few individuals who have joined forces with it, but through this action they have created the great knowledge for all, which is the cause for progression. Impulses and motives formed the terrestrial world and environment, transforming and, consequently, creating increasingly improved external conditions, while the inner ones withered and vanished. Indeed, a reversal shall gradually become necessary in today's modern times to return to the inner values and immortal treasures for which man has searched so long outside of his self. Man has lost the appropriate measure, however, and has had to learn how to find it once again, in order for him to balance all extremes and to finally proceed to the essentials, namely, why man lives on this earth. Therefore, may all those who possess the foresight be recognized and respected by the laggards.
The number of those who err again and again is almost infinitely large. One might ask how many errors and mistakes remain before the last human being on Earth finally comprehends where the path shall lead to, and truly does. Really, truly and verily, life is a struggle, even in joy and in love.
We are allowed only occasionally to forget about this struggle and let ourselves become spellbound by the latest topics, completely fascinated by the eternal process of growing and perishing, and by the up and down and to and fro of all vital motions, which transform everything, including man. The only hope is in the inevitable and the higher, joyful goal of passing into the next higher class, where the lessons and practical tests continue. Therefore, Man of Earth, when you read these words, let it be said: Perform your duty, especially here and now, and surrender yourself to what lies before you.
Inspired art will permit you, Earthling, some fleeing glimpses into the beauty of the spirit, whose sensations you are occasionally allowed to grasp for yourself. It is absolutely essential, therefore, that you be of an animated, easygoing and relaxed nature.
An Important Word
The yearning for certainty burns indelibly in every single human on Earth, especially the certainty of Being and the existence far beyond his terrestrial passing away, which man calls death. This certainty can become true for every single human being once he conquers his own ego. Truly, it is only the ego's haze that prevents envisioning the kingdom of true life, spiritualness, beyond the transformation of being and the passing on. That is because the ego, the "I", places too much emphasis on a person's own welfare until it becomes egoism with most humans. Doubts and uncertainties hang like dark storm clouds over each individual and, in fact, over all of mankind. Man on Earth is surprised by the thunder and flashes of lightning, brought on by egoism, materialism, and the remaining degrading things to which he has succumbed, making him their prisoner. To combat them must become a great priority for man.
Only when, through cognition of truth, the sun of love, which embodies the manifestation of the spirit of life, rises on the horizon of the human psyche to chase away the thunderclouds, is man permitted to recognize how close he really is to the certainty, and how unfounded his fear and anguish have been. Unfortunately, even now for many people only the death of their physical body signifies the beginning of true life and the gradual, renewed radiance of the inner Sohar. However, in the next incarnation the same situation may arise again through man's lack of knowledge in the previous life, if, at that time, he had not been arduously struggling and laboring for improvement. The gloom of absolute or partial darkness during an existence on Earth can only be terminated through a true inner paligenesis, at which time man shall see the light of the inner senses, when the activity of the spirit of life will no longer appear as the gloomy fate that man falsely had created for himself. Ultimately, when the Sohar has begun to shine within man, he will discern the invisible, the power of the spirit and its unlimited strength as the true force, while this visual effect begins to disappear again as a shadowy pattern, but lingers on as a continuous and stimulating recollection, to be effective and beneficial for further evolution. It still remains true of many Earth beings that their naked fear lurks behind all love and the desire for all loving oneness. Man fears everything: The end of love, the death of a loved one, separation and reunion, and above all, the change from this plane of existence to the beyond. Closely linked to these fears is the pain caused by bogus knowledge and bogus teachings, namely that all life will end forever in death, always living off other lives, which it destroys and supposedly must destroy to exist itself. A truly terrible thought. Yet, it is one of terrestrial origin only and emanates from the lack of understanding of true truth. It is correct insofar as every life lives off others. However, life does not murder other lives to be able to exist and to live itself. One life is integrated into another, one life helps the other, only to expire itself at a given time once its time and duty are completed. Life is neither the continuous sacrifice nor the becoming a sacrifice the Earth human falsely assumes and fortifies through correlated false doctrines. Rather, in truth, it is only a process of growing and passing away in a sense of continuously advancing evolution, and solely in the sense of the Creative rules, laws and commandments into which even Creation itself is integrated in every way. Therefore, for many great-times life is a process of rebirth and renewal in the cycle of passing away and growing again. Thus, expiring and death reach into the heart of life in the same way that life and growth extend deeply into the heart of death, whereby two realms merge into one, simultaneously complementing and conquering one another, to gradually bring about mutual comprehension. Life does not strive for vanquishing every single decline and death, but for overcoming decease and formation in general through evolution. Life works toward the progressive evolution of everything that has ever existed or now exists.
It works toward that which is immortal in the innermost of myriads of life forms, toward the final goal of all creations, and toward Creation and the universal consciousness. Simply stated, the real meaning of life in the material state is, in fact, the mastery over one's ego, which constantly wants to dominate, and the subsequent evolution in the wholeness of the consciousness and the spirit. Therefore, conquering oneself means that man must help his own, highest Being to victory, so he may recognize yet another still higher self, namely, the Creative self. Man will be awakened toward it through an even higher evolution. This is certainly one of the most difficult tasks of human life, yet, it is the most beautiful, most valuable, and productive, as beyond this task waits for man the greatest certainty of his all-great-time existence beyond all external and physical forms of being. Because the human life spirit within him is a fragment of the spiritual energy of Creation, it is important for him to recall the Creative root of his being, to unite through true spiritual introspection with all that within himself which is of the all-great-time. To be one with the spirit of life within himself, the part of Creation in him, means becoming absolutely free. Free from the fear of passing away, of death. To be one with a fragment of the Creative energy within also means recognition of the alter ego, the Creative self, beyond the external human ego. It is certainly the greatest experience, but for an inwardly still unprepared person also the most frightening one to encounter; to truly see and recognize oneself – one's own oldest ego, which reaches beyond all spheres and boundaries, floating past all senses into the all-great-time regions of Creation, which are beyond human comprehension. Whoever unites with a fragment of Creation within oneself, with the spirit itself, dissolves the frightening, yet truly innocuous enigma of passing on, indeed, of death. In so doing, one acknowledges death as only the other side of life, where it is nothing other than sleep, replacing daytime wakefulness in the physical realm. Man's lack of reason, his lack of knowledge, and his blindness make him believe that sleep is the darker side of life. As a result he has the same opinions concerning death. Certainly, various other factors are reflected in the fear of death, but it does not make sense to name them all. Only one more item remains to be explained. The mystery a human body can solve only partially when it is abandoning life, can be manifested clearly and truthfully by the fragment of Creation in humans; namely, the certainty of absolute human permanence in the all-great-time. The human being should direct his vision unwaveringly toward the tasks of his life on Earth, with the knowledge that the realm of coarse matter rules in this plane and the realm of fine matter in the beyond. Nevertheless, these two divided spheres of the here and the beyond are one single realm, existing in the same place, in the same time space, only in another dimension. It certainly may seem as though the sum of hardships and suffering on planet Earth is much greater than that of joy and happiness. To believe that this is indeed a fact is but one of man's fallacies. This belief has become a perilous notion, transmitted and implanted through false doctrines and confusion. Such notions are unnecessary, however, because hardships and suffering, as well as joy and happiness, always keep each other in balance. Man overrates hardships and suffering solely through his erroneous considerations, and registers and keeps them on permanent recall, while he forgets the joyous and happy events all too quickly, which then elude him. In these matters, man has not yet learned to find balance, to register the negative as well as positive in the same way, and to preserve them in his memory. The same would hold true for the opposite case, if man were to remember only the positive – beauty, joy, love, and pleasantness. Here again is no balance between the negative and the positive; one form takes the upper hand over the other, resulting in a state of non-assimilation or non-integration, which means that again one factor prevails over the other. In spite of this circumstance, man is capable of seeing and recognizing his determination as a human being, and he can change the situation and attain an island of Sohar and security from the occurrences of gloominess. The length of time required need not be a worry or concern, because until the highest goal becomes reality, millions and billions of years may have tumbled into the past. Millions and billions of years are accorded and offered to man, to smooth out the crumpled face he had caused his own home planet. Yet, he must be devoted at this time to the change offered to him for intervention in the evolutionary goal, to truly grasp the helping hand and proffered knowledge in truth, and to work toward this goal.
"Billy" Eduard Albert Meier
Semjase Silver Star Center
CH-8495 Schmidrueti ZH
The Chronology of Earth History
This chart shows important moments in Earth history based on information from the Pleiadians. Dates are only estimates to show the chronology of events.
* 22 Million B.C. The first Lyrans come to Earth and colonize.
* 387,000 B.C. 144,207 Lyrans come to Earth and settle here, forever changing the genetics of Earthman.
* 228,000 B.C. A Lyran leader named Asael leads 360,000 Lyrans to a new home in the Pleiades.
* 226,000 B.C. Asael dies and his daughter Pleja becomes ruler. The system is now called the Plejas.
* 225,000 B.C. Pleja scout ships discover Earth, and colonies are founded here and on Mars and Milona.
* 196,000 B.C. War breaks out on Earth and its people are evacuated to the Plejas. Forty years later Milona destroys itself and becomes the asteroid belt. Mars is thrown out of orbit and all life is gone.
* 116,000 B.C. For the past 80,000 years several small colonies have been tried by the Lyrans-mostly exiled criminals.
* 71,344 B.C. The Great Pyramids are built in Egypt, China, and South America by Lyrans.
* 58,000 B.C. The Great Plan. The Pleiadians build a great society on Earth that lasts for almost 10,000 years.
* 48,000 B.C. Ishwish Pelegon comes to Earth and builds a wonderful society that lasts for around 10,000 years.
* 31,000 B.C. Atlantis is founded by a man named Atlant, who comes with his people from the Barnard Star system.
* 30,500 B.C. The great city of Mu is founded by Muras, the father of Atlant's wife, Karyatide. His empire is sometimes called Lemuria.
* 30,000 B.C. The black race comes from Sirius.
* 16,000 B.C. Arus is exiled from Earth for trying to start wars. He hides out with his followers in the Beta Centauri star system.
* 14,000 B.C. Arus and his men return to Earth and settle in Hyperborea, which is the current location of Florida.
* 13,000 B.C. The scientist Semjasa, the second in command to Arus, creates two Adams, who bear a child named Seth. This becomes the legend of Adam and Eve.
* 11,000 B.C. Arus II attacks the Sumerians, who flee into the mountains.
* 11,000 B.C. A group of ETs of unknown origin arrive, led by a leader named Viracocoha, who controlled the city of Tiahuanaco. His base was on an island named Mot. He provided the inhabitants of Easter Island the tools to build the strange statues there which represent him.
* 9500 B.C. The Pleiadians cause the old spirit-form from Lahson to come to Earth - later the incarnation of Meier.
* 9498 B.C. Atlantis and Mu destroy each other and ruin the planet. The air is not breathable for 50 years. All survivors are driven underground.
* 9448 B. C. Jehovan, the third son of Arus II, takes over the three remaining tribes left on Earth and becomes the ruler.
* 8239 B. C. The Destroyer Comet passes closely by Earth and causes the Atlantic ocean to part.
* 8104 B.C. The Biblical Flood.
* 6000 B.C. Venus is pulled out of its orbit around the planet Uranus by the Destroyer Comet and is in orbit around the sun.
* 5981 B.C. The Destroyer Comet comes close to Earth, causing great destruction. It also changes the orbit of Venus.
* 4930 B.C. The Destroyer Comet once again passes close by Earth, causing tidal waves of destruction.
* 5000 B.C. Jehav, the son of Jehovan, takes over rulership.
* 1500 B.C. The Destroyer Comet passes by Earth, causing the Santorini Volcano to erupt. It also pulls Venus into its current orbit around the sun.
* 1320 B.C. Jehav is murdered by his son, Arussem, who has two sons named Salem and Ptaah.
* 1010 B.C. Arusseam is driven out of power by his sons and hides out under the Great Pyramid with his followers. They call themselves the Bafath. This rest of this chart shows important moments in Earth history after procreating the spirit-form of Jmmanuel to carry on the teachings of creation.
* 32 A. D. Jmmanuel is crucified on the cross.
The purpose of this extract is to give you a summary - but it is to recommend to read the original material.
The Billy Meier Chronicle 1978
The Plejaren Connection:
UFO About Pleiadeans
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Best Billy Meier Show on CoactToCoastAM.com
Michael Horn about Plejaren Prophecies
Billy Meier Space Ship Videos
Randy Winters about Billy Meier Contacts
Who I'd like to meet:History of our Planet:
Michael Horn on BUFO about Billy Meier Prophecies:
UFO Convention 2007 Michael Horn:
UFO Randy Winters on Coast TO Coast about Plejarens:
UFO Billy Meier Plejaren Case Reopened:
UFO Contact - Eduard Albert Meier:
Billy Meier Space Ship Videos:
UFO Billy Meier Info on Art Bell
UFO Billy Meier Info on Art Bell 2
UFO Billy Meier on Rense
Randy Winters about Billy Meier Contacts
Randy Winters Seminar About Billy Meier:
Talmud of Jmmanuel = Will Change Your Life !
Download ALL From Here = Press Here
EXCERPTS FROM THE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL
The Talmud of Jmmanuel: The Clear Translation in English and German (Paperback) by Eduard Meier, J. H. Ziegler (Translator), B. L. Greene (Translator)
Order from Amazon.com
EXCERPTS FROM THE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL:
The Sermon on the Mount
I. When Jmmanuel saw the people following him, he went up a hill and sat down; and his disciples came to him.
2. And he taught them, saying:
3. "Blessed are those who are rich in spirit and recognize the truth, for life is theirs.
4. "Blessed are those who endure hardship, for they shall thus recognize truth and be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the spiritually balanced, for they shall possess knowledge.
6. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for truth and knowledge, for they shall be satisfied.
7. "Blessed are those who live according to the laws of nature, for they live according to the plan of Creation.
8. "Blessed are those who have a clear conscience, for they need not fear.
9. "Blessed are those who know about Creation, for they are not enslaved by false teachings.
10. "Blessed are the righteous, for nature is subject to them.
11. "Blessed are you if, on my account and because of our teachings, people revile and persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you; thus they lie about the teachings.
12. "Be of good cheer and take comfort; this life and the next life will reward you. For so have the belittlers of the truth persecuted the prophets who were before you, and so will they also persecute you.
13. "You are the salt of the Earth, and if the salt loses its flavor with what would one salt? It is useless henceforth, except it be thrown out and stepped on by the people.
14. "You are the light of the world, and consider: The city that lies on top of a mountain cannot be hidden.
15. "One does not light a candle and place it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; thus it shines for all those who are in the house.
16. "Likewise your light shall shine before the people, so they see your good deeds and recognize the truth of your knowledge.
17. "Do not think that I have come to do away with the law or the prophet; I have come not to undo, but to fulfill and to reveal the knowledge.
18. "Truly, I say to you: Until the heavens and the Earth vanish, neither a letter nor a dot of the law of Creation and the laws of nature will vanish, until all is fulfilled.
19. "Whosoever violates one of the smallest of the laws or directives and teaches the people falsely, will be called the smallest; but whosoever spreads the teachings truthfully will be called great and will receive the reward of the spirit.
20. "I tell you: If your righteousness does not exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not receive the reward of the spirit and of life.
21. "You have heard that it was said to your ancestors:' You shall not kill; but whosoever kills shall be found guilty by the courts.'
22. "However, I say to you: Exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the judgment in logic.
23. "Guilty are all those who kill when not acting in self-defense or according to legal verdict based on self-defense. Likewise, guilty are all those who engage in evil speech and actions.
24. "Only justice according to the natural laws of Creation produces a logical judgment.
25. "Do not accommodate your adversaries if you are in the right, and the judge will probably have to decide in your favor.
26. "Truly, I say to you: You will attain justice only when you find it yourself and can make your fellow humans understand it.
27. "You have heard that it was said:' You shall not commit adultery.'
28. "But I say to you: Whosoever has sexual intercourse with someone other than their spouse shall be delivered to the courts, for it is an act unworthy of humans, contemptible and an offense against the laws of nature.
29. "If, however, your right or left eye causes annoyance, tear it out and throw it away, because it is better for you that just one of your members be destroyed than your whole body.
30. "If a thought causes you annoyance, eradicate it and ban it from your brain. It is better to destroy a thought that incites annoyance than to bring the whole world of thought into an uproar.
31. "It has also been said, 'Whosoever divorces his spouse shall hand over a certificate of divorce.
32. "However, I say to you: Whosoever separates from their spouse, except in response to adultery, commits adultery; whosoever marries a person who is guilty in a divorce also commits adultery.
33. "You have further heard it said to your ancestors: 'You shall take no false oath, and you shall keep your oath to god.’
34. "However, I say to you that you shall not swear at all; do not swear by the heavens, because they are infinite and immeasurable.
35. "Neither swear by the Earth, because it is impermanent, nor swear by Jerusalem, because it is an impermanent city built by human hands.
36. "You shall also not swear by your head, because you cannot change the color of a single hair.
37. "Also do not swear by the memory of a person or a thing, for they are all impermanent.
38. "Let your speech at all times simply be:' Yes, yes' or' no, no.' Anything beyond that goes against the laws.
39. "You have heard it said: 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
40. "But I say to you, exercise justice according to the natural laws of Creation, so that you find the verdict in logic.
41. "Offer your love wherever it is warranted, and punish wherever the law of nature demands punishment.
42. "Give to them who ask of you, if they make their requests in honesty, and turn away from them who want to borrow from you in a dishonest way.
43. "You have heard it said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.
44. "However, I say to you: Practice love and understanding according to the natural laws of Creation, so that through logic you find the right action and perception.
45. "Offer your love where it is warranted, and despise where the law of nature demands it.
46. "You shall be wise and acquire knowledge, because you shall become perfect in spirit as the Creation which created you.
47. "Over the course of incarnations you shall train your spirit and your consciousness and allow them to develop to perfection, so that you become one with Creation.
THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS
Chapter 23 (continued)
The Greatest Commandment
31. But when the Pharisees heard that Jmmanuel had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered and deliberated.
32. And one among them, a scribe, tested him by asking, Jmmanuel, which is the foremost commandment in the law?"
33. Jmmanuel asked in return, "Whose law are you thinking of, the law of the emperor, or are you thinking of the law of god, or are you thinking of the law of Creation?"
34. The scribe said, "l am thinking of the laws of all three."
35. But Jmmanuel said, "The highest directive in the law of Creation is this: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge, so that you may wisely follow the laws of Creation.
36. "But the highest commandment of the law of god is this: You shall honor god as the ruler of the three human lineages and obey his laws, for he is their king of wisdom and a good and just counselor.
37. "And the highest command of the laws of the emperor is this: You shall be obedient to the emperor, follow his laws and give to him the tithe, because he is the ruler over the people and their guardian and protector
38. "These are the foremost and greatest commandments in the laws of the three, as applied to their categories.
39. "But the other directive, equal to the first, is this: You shall consider only Creation as omnipotent, for it alone is constant in all things and therein is timeless.
40. "The emperor and god are transitory, but Creation is eternal.
41. "Upon these two directives depend the entire law and the prophets.
42. "The laws of god and those of the emperor are human laws and are intended to maintain law and order among the people.
43. "But the laws of Creation are the laws of life and the spirit and, therefore, they are eternal and constant.
44. "Likewise eternal is a person's spirit, which is a tiny fragment of Creation spirit, for how could Creation itself ever cease to be?
45. "Hence, when a person dies, their spirit lives on and leaves this side of existence for the other side, where it continues to gather the wisdom of knowledge.
46. "The greater the spiritual wisdom gained through the learning of the consciousness, the more the spirit itself determines its future, its return, and its subsequent activities.
47. "Since I am also a prophet and know the future, I tell you that I shall return as representative of god for the purpose of instructively rendering judgment over all those who live according to false teachings and who degrade the wisdom of the spirit.
48. "Therefore the words of truth will be harsh and without mercy, and many a person will seethe in rage because of them.
49. "The harsh words of truth themselves will be the instructive judgment and penalty for all those who live according to false teachings and degrade the wisdom of the spirit."
50. Since the Pharisees were together, Jmmanuel asked them, "What do you think about me, whose son am I?"
51. They said, "The son of David."
52. But he spoke to them, "How can I be the son of David, when he has been dead for a long time and I was begotten by Gabriel, the guardian angel?
53. "And haven't you read that David called me lord when he said,
54. "'The LORD said to my lord, sit down at my right side, until I can place your enemies beneath your feet, because you are my foster son and my successor.'
55. "Since David calls me lord, how can I be his son?"
56. And no one could give him an answer, but secretly they said, "He blasphemes God and the prophets. Let's try to catch and kill him, because he endangers our position in that we will no longer be respected by the people."
171 Chapter 26
Laws and Commandments
I. "Since the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god are in effect, they shall be observed and respected.
2. "Just as the laws and directives of Creation are the laws and directives for the spirit and for life, so the laws and commandments of god are the laws and commandments for material-life and human regulations.
3. "God issued the laws and commandments to serve as material-life and human regulations for that which is right, and also as a guideline for life.
4. "Thus laws and commandments serve as paths upon which humans should walk in wisdom and intelligence so as to be righteous.
5. "Thus, as the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god are to be obeyed, humans must not bring forth any other laws and commandments.
6. "The laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments of god should be considered as the true laws and commandments and should be followed, since they alone have lasting validity and correctness.
7. "When humans deviate from these laws and directives, however, they bring forth illogical and inadequate human laws and commandments that are based on false logic and, thus, are extremely faulty.
8. "When humans are fainthearted in consciousness, their laws and commandments are fainthearted as well, and therefore they resemble confused teachings.
9. "When humans are presumptuous and disregard the laws and directives of Creation and those of god, they are forced to bring forth their own laws which are flawed, however, and lead everyone astray.
10. "Man-made laws and commandments produce murder and all manner of evil, and as evil spreads and gains the upper hand, man no longer has control over it.
I I. "Commandments and laws are valuable only when they are derived from wisdom, and hence are logical,
12. "but logic requires wisdom and understanding.
13. "Human laws and human commandments are powerless, unless they are founded upon the laws and directives of Creation, just as god's laws and commandments are founded upon them, as he issued them in his wisdom."
Proverbs of Wisdom
14. "Truly, I say to you, wisdom must be learned from the laws of Creation, which humans may recognize in nature.
15. "But if humans do not think and seek, they will not be able to attain wisdom and will remain fools.
16. "The wise do not moan about lost things, about the dead and about events of the past.
17. "Fools, however, cry over things that are not worth crying over, and thereby they increase their grief, privation and misery.
18. "Those who have acquired sufficient wisdom and live according to the laws, permit not even the slightest harming of creatures, when they are without fault.
19. "Half-wits and fools who are not masters over their senses mistake harm for benefit, benefit for harm, and great sorrow for joy.
20. "Because people are not dedicated to wisdom and do not seek knowledge or recognize the laws, they harbor foolishness and vice.
21. "The dishonest, the stupid, grumpy, greedy, unscrupulous, uncouth and the angry will suffer harm for being poor in consciousness.
22. "When people duly receive daily just a little wisdom in their consciousness, they will grow like the waxing moon during the first half of the lunar month.
23. "Wisdom is the greatest asset of humanity and so is the created will, which is lord over love and happiness; but all of this is meaningless without the power of the spirit.
24. "A fool who idly rests and waits for fate goes to ruin like an unfired pot in water.
25. "Those who take care of a cow always receive milk; likewise, those who nurture wisdom and apply it through the power of the spirit bring forth rich fruit.
26. "Recognize each law of Creation and once you have recognized it, adhere to it and live accordingly, because the laws are the greatest wisdom.
27. "There is no eye equal to wisdom, no darkness equal to ignorance, no power equal to the power of the spirit, and no terror equal to the poverty of consciousness.
28. "There is no higher happiness than wisdom, no better friend than knowledge, and no other savior than the power of the spirit.
29. "Those who have intelligence may grasp my speech so they will be wise and knowing."
The False Teachings of Saul
30. When Jmmanuel had finished this speech, behold, a man named Saul approached him and said,
31. "You preach a new teaching, and it has been strange to me from the beginning; it seems silly to me, and your mind appears confused."
32. But Jmmanuel said, "How can you tell me that I am confused in mind when it is you who are confused in consciousness and do not understand?
33. "Truly, I say to you, though you are Saul, and you persecute me and my disciples because of my teachings, you will change your mind.
34. "Hereafter you shall be named Paul. You shall travel in every direction and make amends for having called my teachings false and my spirit confused.
35. "You will load great guilt upon yourself, for in your ignorance you will misunderstand my teachings and will therefore preach them incorrectly.
36. "Your speech will be confused, and people throughout the world will be enslaved by it and will worship the false doctrine.
37. "Just as you will bind the land of the Greeks to an evil religious cult because of your false teachings, so you will call me "the Anointed" in their language.
38. "It will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that they will call me Jesus Christ, which means 'the Anointed.'
39. "And it will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that human blood will be shed in this name, so much that it cannot be held in all existing containers.
40. "You are still persecuting me and my disciples because of my teachings, but soon the time will come when you will change your mind,
41. "when once more you face me and assume I am a ghost.
42. "Truly, I say to you: Like so many others, you will be greatly at fault that my teachings will be adulterated and humans will establish erroneous religious cults.
43. "You, however, will be the cornerstone of the folly by which I will be called 'Jesus Christ' and the 'redeemer' for a deluded religious cult."
44. And Jmmanuel was furious, seized a stick and chased Saul away.
45. Saul, his thoughts full of revenge, joined forces with Juda Ihariot, son of the Pharisee, and they discussed how to seize Jmmanuel so he could be handed over to the henchmen.
161 Chapter 25
I. And Jmmanuel walked out of the temple, and his disciples came up to him because they wanted to show him the temple's structure.
2. He, however, spoke to them, "Look at all this. Truly, I say to you, not one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken.
3. "The Israelite people trespass against life and the truth, and they built this city on human blood. These people are divided into Israelites, who call themselves sons and daughters of Zion, with whom I do not identify, and who want to kill me, and Jews, who are misled believers of their religious cult, and to whom I bring the teachings of truth, as I do to all Earth humans.
4. "The Israelites have ravaged this land through plunder and murder, they have killed their friends with whom they had drunk wine, and they have deceived and misled their fellow believers of the Jewish cult, who are truly not Israelites but merely believers in a cult.
5. "Thus the Israelites betrayed their own friends and murdered them because of their greed, but it shall likewise be done to them by the rightful owners of this land whom they have deprived of their rights and subjugated since ancient times."
6. And when he sat on the Mount of Olives his disciples came up to him and said, "Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign?"
7. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Two thousand and more years will pass, but meanwhile Israel will never find peace because wars and many calamities will threaten the unlawful occupants of this land; but see to it that nobody leads you astray.
8. "That is, many deceivers and false prophets will come in my name and say, 'l am Jmmanuel, and I am the sign of the time,' and they will mislead many.
9. "People will hear about wars and threats of war, and they are to witness this but not be frightened because it must transpire; but it will not yet be the end.
10. "For many a nation will rise up against its government, one nation against another and one kingdom against another, and there will be times of privation, earthquakes and immense storms and floods all about.
11. "All of these events are just the beginnings of the woes.
12. "Soon the knowledgeable people will be consigned to misery and will be killed.
13. "They will be hated on account of the truth of the teachings and the wisdom.
14. "Various religious cults will rise up against one another, and much blood will flow.
15. "Then many will succumb to the temptation, and they will betray and hate one another because they remained small in consciousness.
16. "Love will grow cold in many people because ignorance will gain the upper hand.
17. "Hatred will rule over the world and evil will reign,
18. "but those who persist in the truth will survive.
19. "This lesson will be preached in the new age throughout the world as a testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come.
20. "When the people see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem, of which the prophets have spoken, the end will come.
21. "Whoever is in the land seized by the Israelites should flee to the mountains at that time.
22. "Those on the roofs should not climb down to get things from inside their houses.
23. "Those who are in the fields should not go back to get their coats.
24. "Woe to the pregnant women and nursing mothers at that time, for they will suffer much grief and death, and there will be many of them.
25. "Soon thereafter there will be a greater grief than there has ever been before since the beginning of the world, and than will ever be again.
26. "If these days were not cut short, no one would survive; but the days will be cut short for the sake of the spirit and of life.
27. "This will also be for the sake of the people who serve the truth and the laws.
28. "But there will be howling and chattering of teeth when this time is brought about by the people's lack of understanding and by their greed.
29. "They will construct machines of metal for use in the air, on the water and on land, and will bring about mutual destruction.
30. "From these machines of metal they will fling heavy projectiles across the land and upon the cities.
31. "Fire will burst from these projectiles and burn the world; and little will be spared.
32. "They will place the basic elements of life and deadly air into the projectiles to kindle the deadly fires and destroy land and life.
33. "If at that time mighty nations were not to intervene, as once did the celestial sons, to bring a halt to the unrestrained madness and deadly conduct of demented dictators, truly, I tell you, no human being would survive.
34. "Since the human populations will consist of far more than ten times five hundred million people at that time, great segments of them will be eradicated and killed.
35. "This is what the law ordains, because people have violated it and will continue to violate it into the distant future.
36. "If at that time someone will tell the people, 'Behold, here is Jmmanuel who is the sign of the time,' they should not accept it as the truth,
37. "for many a false Jmmanuel and many deceivers and false prophets will come forth and perform great signs and miracles, so that it will become possible to lead astray not only the seekers, believers and errant ones, but also the scholars and knowledgeable people.
38. "Behold, I have told you this beforehand, and so it will fulfill itself.
39. "Thus, when the deceivers and those led astray will say, 'He is in the desert,' people should not venture there, and when they say, 'Behold, he is in a chamber,' they should not accept it as the truth.
40. "Since I will certainly return at that time, I will let them recognize me.
41. "This is as the law and destiny ordain it, and so it shall be.
42. "For as lightning flashes and illuminates from start to finish, so will be my coming in the future, when I will bring the teachings anew and announce the legions of the celestial sons. At that time I will have a renewed life and will again be accused of deception and blasphemy across the entire world, until the teachings of truth will bring about insight and change in the people.
43. "People of all times, beware: where the carcass is, there the vultures gather, so watch out for them.
44. "Soon after the misery of that faraway time, sun and moon will lose their luster, comets will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens will begin to sway.
45. "The makeup of the Earth's sky and air will be disturbed, and the land will burn because of the black oil of the Earth, ignited by people's craving for power. The sky will darken because of smoke and fire, which will rage for a thousand days, and everything above the burning land and far beyond will be covered with black soot. Consequently the weather will break down, and severe cold and much death will come over the people, plants and animals, and over the Earth, as a result of the senselessly unleashed forces of the people who live in lust for power, evil passions and vices.
46. "And then signs will appear in the sky, and all Earth humans will wail and come to see the signs in the clouds of the sky that bear witness to great power and severe judgment against irrationality.
47. "So god is lord over the three human lineages, yet the laws and directives of Creation are eternally valid. Through these laws and directives, which represent Creation, humankind in its irrationality will bring cruel judgment upon itself.
48. "Humans owe their existence to god, who is the ruler over them; so they must follow his commandments and respect him as the greatest king of wisdom.
49. "In days to come, he will send forth his guardian angels who will sound their trumpets and call together his trusted followers from the four directions, from one end of the Earth to the other.
50. "Do learn a parable from the fig tree; when its branch puts forth leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
5 1. "So will it also be for the people of that time; when they see all this transpire they may know that these events are upon them.
52. "Truly, truly, I say to you, this is how it will be.
53. "And that generation will not pass away until all of this has happened.
54. "At some future time the heavens and the Earth will pass away, and so will the universe; but my words will not pass away because they are the words of truth within the laws of Creation.
55. "No one knows the day or hour when this will all take place, not the guardian angels nor god himself nor I, Jmmanuel; but only providence and destiny know this through the laws and directives of Creation, which possesses the greatest wisdom.
56. "Creation alone stands far above all humankind, and it alone deserves honor and praise, just as it renders honor and praise to the absolute power (Absolutum) above it.* (* See 34:23.)
57. "If people respect and honor god, and if above him they recognize, honor, esteem and acknowledge only Creation as the supreme power, then they act rightly in accordance with the truth."
227 Chapter 32
I. They went to the mountain to which Jmmanuel had directed them.
2. When they were gathered there, he said to them, "Behold, I will speak to you one last time; then I will leave and never return.
3. "My path leads me to the land of India where many of this human lineage also dwell, because they have left this land to live there.
4. "My mission leads me to them and to the human population that is born there.
5. "My path there will be long, for I have yet to bring my teachings, new and old, to many countries, and likewise to the shores of the great black waters to the north of here.
6. "But before I leave you, I will give you my final lessons of the teachings:
7. "If humans live according to the laws of Creation, they live correctly in truth. But the ultimate goal should be this:
8. "Everything human within human beings must die, but everything of Creation within them must rise and embrace Creation.
9. "Consider the universe as the place where Creation lives in infinity.
10. "Everything humans possess has its origin in Creation; therefore it belongs to Creation.
11. "Human beings shall transform their entire spiritual lives and perfect them, so that they will become one with Creation.
12. "Whatever human beings do, they shall do with the awareness of Creation's presence.
13. "But a human being shall never attempt to force the truth onto another, because then it would only be worth half its value.
14. "First, humans shall tend to their own progress in consciousness and spirit, so as to produce Creational harmony within themselves.
15. "No greater darkness rules within humans than ignorance and lack of wisdom.
16. "Greatness of personal victory requires uprooting and destroying all influences that oppose the Creational force, so that which is Creational may prevail.
17. "Humans should develop within themselves the power to judge over good and evil and to correctly perceive all things, so that they may be wise and fair and follow the laws.
18. "It is necessary to be cognizant of what is real and what is unreal, what is valuable and what is worthless, and what is of Creation and what is not.
19. "Human beings must become a cosmic unity, so that they can become one with Creation.
20. "Conform your lives to the laws; live according to the laws of nature, then you will also live according to the laws of Creation.
21. "Regardless of how much humans may suffer, the power of Creation within them is immeasurably greater, and it will conquer all ills.
22. "When human beings live within their consciousness only as mortal humans, they are inaccessibly remote from their spirit, from Creation and therefore from its laws.
23. "The greater their dedication to the laws of Creation, the deeper will become the peace within them.
24. "The happiness of humans consists in seeking and finding the truth, so they may thereby gather knowledge, gain wisdom, and think and act in accordance with Creation.
25. "Only through the circumstances of human life can humans develop and use their Creational powers in consciousness and in spirit.
26. "Humans gain experience in the use of their powers and capabilities only by trying daily to unlock them.
27. "As long as human beings do not become one with Creation, they will never be able to rise above death or near-death, since the fear of the unknown is within them. Only when they are able to fully recognize the perfection and unity of Creation can they slowly begin to acquire sublimity.
28. "instead of following instinctive and impulsive urges, humans should live by cognition and wisdom, so that they may live justly according to the laws and directives.
29. "Humans should not lose their way in the thicket of limitations, but should expand their consciousness and seek and find knowledge, logic and truth, and from these learn wisdom.
30. "Thereby they will come closer to their life's goal and become cognizant of the Creational principle in all things.
31. "Thousands of lights will guide humans along their path, provided they observe and follow them.
32. "Human beings will attain all their knowledge and wisdom, provided they seriously strive for perfection.
33. "The laws serve all those who are prepared to seek the truth in unlimited measure and to learn wisdom from them.
34. "For in mastering all possible orientations within themselves, they develop their spiritual powers to higher and higher levels, and in so doing they perfect themselves.
35. "Humans should not attempt to dwell upon their physical misery, but upon the reality of the spirit and the existence of Creation.
36. "A continual restlessness exists within humans, because they have a premonition that Creation is their fate and destination.
37. "Humans may be great, wise and good, yet this is not sufficient, for they can always become greater, wiser and better.
38. "There may be no limits to love, peace and joy, because the present state must always be exceeded.
39. "Truly, I say to you, a love that is unlimited, constant and unfailing is unconditional and is a pure love, in whose fire all that is impure and evil will burn.
40. "Such a love is Creation's love and, therefore its laws as well, to which humanity has been predestined since the beginning of time.
41. "Since this is the ultimate destination for human beings, they must take steps to guarantee that this will come to be, for this is their destiny.
42. "But as yet humans do not understand the wisdom of this teaching, and therefore it is being adulterated everywhere on Earth.
43. "In their ignorance, humans are falsifying the teachings in many ways and forms, so that they are becoming diffused and unintelligible.
44. "But in two times a thousand years they shall be taught anew without falsification, when humans become sensible and knowledgeable, and a new age heralds great upheavals.
45. "And it can be read in the stars that the people of the new age will be great revolutionaries. Thus, some special predestined people, who will be the new proclaimers of my teachings, will preach them unfalsified and with great courage.
46. "But you, go therefore and prepare the way for my teachings and make all peoples their disciples.
47. "However, beware of false teachings, which you may allow to arise because of your lack of judgment, for some of you are inclined that way.
48. "Teach them to follow everything I have commanded you, so you do not falsify my teachings."
49. And it came to pass, that while he was speaking to them in this manner, a thundering came from the sky, and a great light descended.
50. The light settled on the ground not far from them, and it glittered like metal in the sunlight.
51. Jmmanuel spoke no more, but went to the metallic light and entered into it.
52. Then, however, a haze arose all around it. Once again a thundering began and the light ascended back into the sky.
53. And the disciples returned to Jerusalem in secret and made known the events among their own kind.
241 Chapter 34
Teaching about Creation
1. Jmmanuel preached powerfully, saying, "Behold, Creation stands above humanity, above god and above everything.
2. "It appears to be perfect by human comprehension, but this is not so.
3. "Since Creation is spirit and thus lives, even it must forever perfect itself.
4. "But since it is one within itself, it can perfect itself by way of its own creations, through the generation of new spirit forms that dwell within humans, give them life, and evolve towards perfection through their learning.
5. "The newly generated spirit is part of Creation itself; however, it is unknowing down to the smallest iota.
6. "When a new spirit is created, which is still unknowing in every way, it lives in a human body and begins to learn.
7. "Persons may consider the unknowing spirit as stupid and say that the individual is confused.
8. "But it is not, because it is only unknowing and devoid of knowledge and wisdom.
9. "Thus may this new spirit live a life within a human being in order to gather knowledge.
10. "Then, when this spirit enters the beyond, it is no longer as unknowing as it was at the time of its beginning.
11. "And it returns into the world and lives again as a human being but is no longer quite as unknowing as it was at its beginning.
12. "Again it learns and gathers further knowledge and new wisdom, and thereby increasingly escapes from ignorance.
13. "So, after many renewed lives, the time comes when people say that this spirit is normal and not confused.
14. "But this is neither the end of the spirit nor its fulfillment, because, having become knowing, the spirit now seeks the greatest wisdom.
15. "Thus, the human spirit perfects itself so extensively that it unfolds in a Creational manner and ultimately becomes one with Creation, as it was destined from the earliest beginning.
16. "Thus, Creation has brought forth a new spirit, allowing it to be perfected independently in the human body. The perfected spirit returns to Creation to become one with it, and in this manner Creation perfects itself within itself, for in it is the knowledge and wisdom to do so.
17. "Truly, I say to you, the time will never come when Creation ceases to create new spirit forms and to broaden itself ...
18. "However, Creation also requires rest, a characteristic of all that lives, and when it slumbers it does not create.
19. "Just as human life has day and night and is divided into work and rest, so Creation also has its times of work and rest.
20. "Its period, however, is different from that of people, because its laws are the laws of the spirit,
21. "while human laws are the laws of material life.
22. "The material life is limited, but the life of the spirit lasts forever and knows no end.
23. "Creation, however, is subject to the laws of Primeval-Timelessness and Primeval-Creation, which is the Absolute Absolutum and the beginning and endlessness of everything. And it was created out of itself.* (* Absolute Absolutum: Most basic Creational level or most basic Absolutum level, respectively, of which there are seven. From the highest Absolutum level down to the lowest the following sequence is valid: BEING Absolutum, Zohar Absolutum, Super Absolutum, Creative Absolutum, Central Absolutum, Ur-(= primal, original, prime) Absolutum, and Absolute Absolutum. Out of the Absolute Absolutum the first Creation form of the lowest kind was created--the material universe, the universal consciousness or universe in which We exist. This universe, universal consciousness, or Creation form, respectively, which is the first and lowest of all 1049 Creation forms, has created out of itself all Creational energies, i.e., all spirit energies and Spirit forms. It is therefore the creation of its own Ur-source. The Absolute Absolutum is the idea-related procreative power only, out of which the lowest Creation form that is our DERN Universe has come forth.)
24. "Its secret is that which is immeasurable and is based on the number seven, which is counted in 'times.'
25. "This is one of the secrets and laws the human mind will solve only when it reaches perfection.
26. "But let it be said that the laws of life are not hidden from the wise man, hence he can recognize and follow them.
27. "Thus the wise understand that the secret of Primeval-Creation lies in the number seven and in computations based thereon. Thus they will gather and retain the knowledge that Creation has a time for work or rest that is also based upon the number seven.
28. "Creation rested in a state of slumber for seven Great Times when nothing existed, not even the universe.
29. "Only Creation itself existed in slumber, and it brought forth no creature nor anything.
30. "However, it did awaken from its slumber through the seven cycles of seven Great Times and began to create creatures and everything.
31, "After having rested for seven cycles of seven Great Times, it is now creating living organisms and everything else, and it will do so for seven more cycles of seven Great Times, until it requires rest again and reposes anew in deep slumber for a further seven Great Times.
32. "When it will rest again and lie down in slumber, nothing will exist except for Creation itself.
33. "There will be neither creatures nor any other thing.
34. "Only Creation itself will exist during the seven cycles of the seven Great Times, because it will rest and slumber until it awakens again and brings forth new creatures and everything else.
35. "Just as Creation is one within itself, however, so is all life, being and existence one within itself.
36. "It is by the law of Creation that all humans, plants, animals and all life are one in themselves.
37. "A person may believe that everything is two or three, but that is not so, because everything is one.
38. "Whatever people believe to be two or three is actually one, so they should make everything that is two or three into one.
39. "Since the spirit in a person is part of Creation, it is one with Creation; consequently it is not two.
40. "And since the body is a part of the spirit in a different form and matter, it is therefore one with the spirit; consequently it is not two.
41. "The teachings state that there is a unity and not, in any way or form, a duality or trinity.
42. "If it appears to people that there is a duality or trinity, then they are the victims of deception, for they do not think logically but according to human knowledge.
43. "But if they think according to the knowledge of the spirit, they find the logic, which is also in the law.
44. "Only human thinking can be incorrect, not the laws of Creation.
45. "For this reason, it is said that everything emanates from a unity, and a duality seems apparent only because humans, in their limited thinking, cannot grasp the truth.
46. "Since everything is a unity and everything emanates from it, no duality or trinity whatsoever can exist because it would violate the laws of Creation.
47. "Therefore people should make the two or three into one and think and act according to the laws of Creation.
48. "Only in ignorance does a person fabricate a duality or trinity and give offense to the laws of Creation.
49. "When a person aligns everything into this unity, making everything into one, and then says to a mountain, 'Move away,' then it will move away.
50. "When everything is one in Creation, in its laws, in the creatures and in matter, it is without error.
Download Talmud of Jmmanuel = Click Here
Talmud of Jmmanuel Radio Show
Add to My Profile | More Videos..
Wisdom from Semjase:
1. The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.
2. Truth never changes.
3. All ascended masters were sent to Earth by us ...
4. The spirit within the human is the bearer of the creative realm, and every human has his own (spirit).
5. It is incomprehensible that the human speaks of a heaven and of a kingdom of heaven within himself, rather than to merely say: Creation, truth, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, consciousness and existence.
6. A humans yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.
7. Heaven and Earth will perish, but truth, knowledge, wisdom and spirit will never be changing [change?] or perish.
8. The spirit and the consciousness are on the look-out for what is perfect, for harmony, for peace, cognition and realization, for knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, for love and for the true BEING, all of which are of absolute duration.
9. All of these lead to what forms the spiritual kingdom of wisdom; all are existing within what is creative.
10. All of these are here in existence, as a genius of all ingenuity, as a melody of all melodies, as ability of all abilities, as the highest creative principle, as wonder of all wonders.
11. The human may create wondrous worlds in a dream, just as Creation consciously creates the worlds.
12. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is obtainable in existence within himself, in the same way that all wonders are available within himself.
13. He himself is the realm of heaven, the realm of what is creative.
14. Thats why the terrestrial philosophers of old spoke about the human as a microcosm within a macrocosm because everything that is included within the universe is included within the human.
15. The inner dimensions of the human are endless.
16. The image of Creation, the spirit within him--the existence that is without dimension--it bears all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions.
17. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, and all power emerges from it.
18. A wonder means using the spirit force in perfection.
19. The human, however, places a wonder into something for which he lacks all possibilities of a logical explanation.
20. If a human is happy, his happiness comes from within, because happiness is a self-created state; never is happiness a location.
21. Joy comes forth from the humans inner part, created by spiritual poise.
22. Therefore, everything comes from within.
23. The things that, or humans who, seemingly form the cause of happiness, are only the external occasion to bring the happiness within the human expressing itself, if he has spiritually worked towards this.
24. But happiness is something that belongs to the inner being, and it is an unseparable characteristic of the spirits existence.
25. Endless happiness and endless power are included in this existence.
26. Outwardly, the human may be old, but this is only a passing matter.
27. Fifty years ago he wasnt, and in fifty years--when his body is dead--he will not be, because only the body may become old and infirm.
28. The spirit, however, remains forever young and suffers no symptoms of old age.
29. The old age, and also youth and infancy, and also sorrows, grief or problems, is something that passes, like it is the case with all external conditions and experiences of the world.
30. What is lasting is the existence of the spirit, truth, knowledge, wisdom, reality.
31. What matters is to recognize and build them, because they only make the human free.
32. If the human recognizes the existence of his spirit, the old age is not harmful to him any longer.
33. No sorrows, no suffering, no problem, no changes and no ups and downs of life and of the surroundings, of the environment and the world may still throw him into grief.
34. Wisdom is an elemental, tremendous power.
35. Wisdom is light.
36. And wherever a light shines, darkness and ignorance vanish.
37. But ignorance is the actual darkness, and it is overcome by the light of wisdom.
38. Wisdom is a characteristic of the existence of the spirit and the consciousness, and it bears within itself the qualities of happiness, truth, knowledge, balance, beauty, harmony and peace. 39. Wisdom is light.
40. However, wisdom is the characteristic of a human who has recognized the existence of his spirit and cooperates along with the spiritual laws.
41. Wisdom is using the spirit force.
42. Wisdom and spirit are two things that amount to one, in the same way as sunlight and the sun are two things.
43. The sunlight results from the heat of the sun, which she herself first has to generate through her processes.
44. Thus, there is also an all-creating existence in the universe that, on the strength of its force, creates forces that constantly and imperturbably follow and enliven the endless eons--as truth, knowledge and wisdom, (and) according to a given uniform guideline--along certain Creative laws.
45. This forceful existence, however, is Creation.
46. And therefore, there is only one existence that rules throughout the universe--only one Creation, only one truth, one knowledge and one wisdom--and that is synchronous and unchanging for all times.
47. The eternal truth is not subject to any variations and changes, and its laws must never be revised and adjusted to new times.
48. The spirit force is vital and dynamic, namely in such an amount as it embodies the wisdom within itself.
49. It is a sign of human weakness when religions and their false teachings are presented as instruments of what is creative, and when wisdom becomes unreal through this.
50. The human searches elsewhere for strength, freedom, joy and light, but not where they really may be found.
51. Wisdom is a distinguishing feature of Creation that, as a fragment, inhabits the human as spirit.
52. Therefore, the human shall increase his knowledgeable wisdom, and he will recognize Creation.
53. He shall increase his search for truth, and he shall know about the power of wisdom.
54. Cognition of the truth brings liberation from all restrictions. 55. It brings boundless knowledge and wisdom.
56. Wisdom is a powerful means to recognize the laws of Creation.
57. A human who is filled with love is also rich in wisdom, and a human who is rich in wisdom is also full of love.
58. However, the human cheats himself because he does not know love.
59. He interprets grasping feelings and sentiments as love, while, to him, real love remains strange and not understood.
60. A human is a human only if he has recognized truth, knowledge and wisdom, even if he never used the word Creation, because wisdom is also love in its best form.
61. Thus, the human always finds that enlightenment and recognition are knowledge and also wisdom and love, and where love rules, there rules wisdom, too.
62. Love and wisdom belong together, because Creation and Its laws are love and wisdom at the same time.
63. Where there is wisdom and knowledge, there is love and cognition, and where there is cognition and love, there is Creation.
64. Growth within love and wisdom teach the human to recognize Creation.
65. First, however, the human learns the truth, and thereby he will gain freedom and peace, a peace which is imperishable, a power without an end.
66. Wisdom and love both are two stimulating wings of the creative essence and character.
67. With wisdom and love, the human is master over all creation.
68. Wisdom and love increase his dedication for the fulfillment of the given creative-natural laws, because spirit and Creation are one.
69. The earth human speaks of love that he does not know.
70. He believes to know that his sentiments are love and, through this, he deceives himself.
71. Love cannot be clothed in words, because it is, just as luck, a state and not a place.
72. Love is imperishable, and nothing is able to change it into something else.
73. The path of the spirit force leads over cognition of truth, knowledge, wisdom and love.
74. The sense and function of the spiritual teachings are to spread truth, knowledge, wisdom and love.
75. If this fails it is not a help anymore but an evil cult which, through false teachings, enslaves the spirit and produces ignorance, as it is the case with the religions' false teachings.
76. If it pursues the function of expanding the spiritual knowledge, then it is a powerful instrument of the creative order.
77. The spiritual teachings deal with the spreading of cognition, truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, with what is eternal, immortal, (and) imperishable, what overcomes death and spreads light, what embodies within itself the balance of wisdom and love, and they deal with the peace that surpasses all understanding.
78. Each human believes to know what is meant by peace, in the manner that he knows it according to human experience.
79. But to understand the wise peace of the endless existence, the spirit, the immortal Creation, surpasses his human understanding.
80. The reason for this is that he is a prisoner of religious false teachings and human-material things that withhold from him an understanding for inner experience.
81. The experience that forms the true key for true cognition and wisdom.
82. The kingdom of the spirit holds wonders over wonders.
83. The visible universe with which the human deals, is but a tiny spot within this wonderful, endless, spiritual intelligence of Creation.
84. Countless billion universes like this are held within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.
85. What is visible to the human's physical eyes is but a tiny iota within endlessness.
86. What he cannot see with his eyes is immeasurable, inconceivable and unthinkable; it is confusing and unimaginable for his unspiritual human intelligence and (mental) capacity.
87. The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur-mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation's existence.
88. And the human is connected with this mighty spirit, with these elemental powers of existence, Creation, spiritual intelligence, because a fragment of this spirit-intelligence Creation dwells within, and enlivens, the human as spirit.
89. Its (the spirit's) power, its joy, its peace, its freedom, its wisdom, its knowledge and its ability are unimaginable for people that are spiritually ignorant, illogical; for critics and know-it-alls; for those dependent to religions; for degenerated ones and other persons that have been led astray.
90. And only a human who knows this truth and produces knowledge and wisdom and love from it, is a blessed human.
91. He knows the answer to the last questions of science, of philosophy, and also of the wondering human.
92. But in order to become such a blessed human it is required to search for and find the truth, to gain knowledge, wisdom and love from it, for the human is only able to spiritually grow in truth, knowledge, wisdom and love, whereby he will be freed from all human frailties.
93. The human is enlightened and fully freed only if he--in his thoughts--incessantly and constantly dwells in the endless creative-spiritual reality.
94. The spiritual intelligence is enlightened by lawful spiritual principles, and directed towards the creative being, the perfection and the power of what is creative itself.
95. This in contrast to the human intelligence, because the human consciousness generally only deals with single things of the material world.
96. As a consequence, the human is restricted and handicapped in every direction; he even gets captured, suppressed, plagued and tortured by all possible forms of misfortune, frailties and enslavement.
97. Therefore, a human's individual self-analysis is one of the essential methods to find the truth and to walk on the path of spiritual evolution.
98. Therefore, it is necessary that the human constantly examines his thoughts and may see, of what kind they are.
99. He has to pay attention (to the fact) that, ultimately, he is always led, directed and determined by creative-philosophical principles and realities, by creative-natural laws.
100. Within the human, there should reign a continually conscious feeling of belonging to what is creative, with his essential spiritual breath, his essential spiritual BEING.
101. It shall be spiritually clear to him that his essential spiritual BEING is inseparably one with what is Creative, in order that he may--in this awareness--overcome the material outer world.
102. This creative-philosophical truth and cognition should always and first of all rule a human's thinking, feeling and acting.
103. For only he who is one with the spirit can recognize and do good in the long run, because he has the possibilities of Creation within himself.
104. Nothing negative within the endless universe may touch and enslave him anymore.
105. In addition to this creative-philosophical consciousness comes the practical, dynamic, creative, i.e. the mystical consciousness that consists of the perception of the one reality in all things.
106. Therefore the human has to be a practical philosopher and mystic, and perceive the reality in its changeable, passing forms.
107. For what is a human?
108. He is only a figure and a name.
109. If one takes away a human's name and figure, what will remain?
110. What remains is the fundamental essence, the existence--the spirit.
111. The human who fails to see this will be driven around and away by the slightest breath of air, without hope for rescue; (he will) always (be) striving to find a firm hold somewhere that, however, will never be offered unless he searches for, and finds, the fundamental truth.
112. Billions of humans look up to the stars in the sky, however without any results or realizations.
113. Astronomers, however, while looking up to the sky, discover new worlds and write books about it.
114. But what they see and recognize, other people cannot see or recognize, even if they can look up.
115. Despite their seeing eyes they are blind.
116. In a similiar way this is the case with the normal and the spiritual human:
117. The human, who truly lives according to Creation's laws, sees everywhere and recognizes what is creative, in every life form, in every thing, in every thought and act in every human, in all of nature's work and also in all conceivable circumstances.
118. But the normal, unspiritual human, who is harmed by religions or other unreal teachings, may not see or hear, or recognize even one iota of truth.
119. His life is unspiritual, all the more pressed into human-material ways.
120. Thereby he is blind, deaf and ignorant.
121. The human who adheres to Creation's laws is the most blessed and most fearless being.
122. His will is insurmountable, his dedication immeasurable and endless, and his wisdom and love are constant and perfect, not capricious and full of doubts, like it is the case with those who are dependent from religions or generally those who are led astray in some way.
123. His mind resembles the wide, endless sea and does not let itself come out of its rest.
124. He does not tremble with fear.
125. Therefore, the human may unfold his spiritual mind that is not anymore reached by any degenerated negative force;
126. The mind which gives no shelter to negatively degenerated thoughts and supersedes all positively degenerated thoughts and actions.
127. Only a balanced mind that is rooted in what is creative--in creative service, in creative wisdom, its knowledge, its love and joy that are more real than all material walls around (and more real than) the human environment--is valuable and serving the spirit's development.
128. Therefore the human being shall be spiritually great and constructive at all times.
129. The spirit, the source of all endless, creative development, is itself the human's innermost being.
130. The human outer being is full of limitations, because it is not itself, but only its wrap, its material body, a limitation, a misleading matter, the source of toil and pain, (and it is) limited regarding cognition and will, willingness to make sacrifices, freedom, love and luck.
131. If the human looks at his fellowman in an external, material way only, he sees nothing other than just exactly the form and figure, the material of this special person.
132. If he looks at him with the spiritual eyes of cognition and knows that this (universally) all-testifying consciousness in himself is also in all the other ones, albeit unknown to them, then the manner of how he sees his fellowmen changes completely.
133. He then does not simply see a man anymore, a woman, a girl or a child, but he sees the fellowman as a bearer of a creative spirit that knows about itself, about its existence, and wants to reveal itself through anybody if there would only be offered an opportunity.
134. He who knows the truth sees his fellowman from this knowledge and recognition, because he sees in him what is creative.
135. At least he now knows more than he knew before he recognized the truth.
136. This is the proof then that ignorance is nothing that cannot be changed for all times.
137. If the human is willing to accept the truth he can free himself from all ignorance.
138. The human can free himself from everything, and everything can be taken from him, except the creative consciousness, the spirit, the existence within his interior, this purely spiritual realm within him.
139. He may be robbed from all of his possessions and may be driven away from his home, but nobody may drive him away from his spiritual realm within his interior.
140. Thus, the human should be constantly aware of what is creative, without which he would not be able to draw a single breath, could grasp no thought, could not realize, see, hear or experience.
141. Therefore, the great sages of all times say: "The creative spirit is nearer to the human than his own breath."
142. The human may not escape from this highest consciousness, for sooner or later, he surrenders to this creative reality, because it is the life of his life, the spirit of his spirit, the consciousness of his consciousness, the light of his light, the central thought force of all life, the existence that projects all human thinking by far, against which all power of the human-material-intellectual thinking sinks into absolute insignificance.
143. The spirit itself is able to live without the light of the physical eyes, in the same way that it may live without hearing, arms, legs or even without the exterior consciousness' exterior understanding.
144. However, there is always something present that enables him to keep on living, namely his own creative force.
145. This awareness of oneself, this all-observing and all-registering spiritual consciousness within the human, that looks at his thoughts and motions and that stands behind all of his thinking, that tells him whether he is knowing or ignorant, this is what is called creative, the spiritual consciousness.
146. To always think again and again about the fact that the spirit is omnipotent--always present, all-knowing and, beyond this, endless luck, endless beauty, endless value, actually the value of all things--lets the word Creation become absolutely important for the human and brings forth evolution-related changes within him.
147. As often as the words spirit and Creation are impressed upon him, there occur within him psychological changes of the greatest importance.
148. His feelings and all of his senses change.
149. The more clear his spiritual intelligence becomes through it, the more his personality gains power, and the more blessed will be his life.
150. A wise one full of spirit consciousness sees what will happen in the most distant future, perhaps even billions of years later, and he has the life forms' and humankind's entire past before his eyes.
151. Thus, the greatest knowledge is given unto him.
152. Yet, how is this possible?
153. Such a human has the necessary requirements within his interior, in the spirit.
154. As the light may be perceived through the closed eye-lids, as lies within every human creative presence, the entire spiritual realm; however, it is visible only to those who are actually able to look inward through their inner eye.
155. It can only be useful to those who offer all requirements.
156. Every human bears within him the entire kingdom of spirit, but it is covered and beaten with ignorance, errors, imperfection, evil, mistakes and restrictions of all sorts, which have to be changed into their opposites through the recognition and acceptance of truth.
157. The human must resolve and open all evils by developing abilities that are opposed to everything that is degenerated and which lead to a neutral balance.
158. The way of experiencing the spirit will be accelerated through the unfolding of conscious searching and the gathering of true knowledge, and this unfolding leads to the true and all-encompassing, cosmic wisdom and love, based on the cognition that Creation is present within everything.
159. The human is one with everything within Creation, in truth, wisdom and love, in the kingdom of the spirit;
160. The truth and wisdom, that the human is separated through space and time and the body from each other; this, however, may be overcome through the internal experience.
161. Wisdom and love combined, knowledge and truth combined, the spirit's wisdom and love lead--through experience--to unity and Creation itself, to universal joy, power and perfection.
162. Since the human does not know what is of Creation, and is led astray, namely by spirit-enslaving religions, he makes a great many mistakes, searches for the true treasures in the wrong places and, thereby, violates all nature-related and creative order and all rules of laws.
163. As precisely as he will observe the human laws of the human society, he still will constantly offend against all laws and rules and order of what is creative in the universe, and will let himself be captured in human-material troubles, sorrows and problems, in fright, false teachings, deceptions and failings, in misfortune, spiritual ignorance and spiritual enslavement and restrictions.
164. Exactly what is of greatest value will be made unobtainable by unreal religions and human ignorance.
165. To the human, this ignorance and the misleading religions disguise that which is the source of all valuable things, the life of his life and the light of all intelligence--the spirit and the Creation.
166. The human shall accept the entire realm of his daily life and his experiences as creative.
167. He shall see himself everywhere in space, in the times and in all things.
168. He himself shall be everything and shall evoke all that is creative in everything, and, in this way, shall bring it to recognition and experience.
169. For, in everything is the Creation, and everything is enlivened through its spirit, through which everything is one in everything.
170. However the question remains how the human may identify himself with everything when he does not know the spirit's path.
171. Generally, he identifies himself with his body.
172. But what will happen when he tries to enter into the truth and aligns himself in his interior with the creative BEING and the spiritual reality?
173. Involuntarily the entire world dissolves in this real reality, the "spiritual truth".
174. The one and only principle of what is creative-spiritual. rules everywhere.
175. But how shall the human identify himself with everything?
176. The human shall see himself for just what he really is.
177. Generally he identifies himself with his body.
178. He cares for it like it were a gem, he nurtures it and takes trouble for it until self-sacrifice.
179. He surrounds it with pride, junk and a stupid delusion, while he lets his spirit become stunted.
180. However, a little bit of pain makes him angry, sullen and uncomfortable against other ones, or he even starts complaining and crying, has self-pity and robs himself of his life.
181. He surrounds his body with some nondescript halo and with vanity, fear, sorrow, pride and problems.
182. More and more often, everything revolves around his body only.
183. Often he extends his body identity towards his material possessions, or he gets upset if some fellowman involuntarily touches it.
184. Yet, what will a human do about it when he has recognized the spiritual truth?
185. He will identify himself with all things and all the world's life forms and the universes.
186. A human full of creative-spiritual wisdom, full of knowledge, truth, love and cognition, knows that from the truth everything originated, originates and will originate for all eternity.
187. Therefore, he identifies himself with each and everything.
188. In his spiritual consciousness, he will always be--in his innermost part--one with each and everything.
189. In his interior, in his spiritual consciousness, he will identify himself with everything in the universe, in the same manner that the other one, who thinks materialistically, identifies himself with his body, with his money, his possessions, his confused speaking and teaching, and with the sound of his voice.
190. But when the human identifies himself with everything in the universe, no hate and no greed may dwell within him anymore, because he makes no more selfish differences. 191. He has just become one with the essence in everything.
192. Other people may claim something as their exclusive property, but he who thinks spiritually identifies it with the truth within and, therefore, owns everything internally.
193. All fright has left him, while he identifies himself with the truth. 194. This truth of Creation and of the spirit, with which he is one, even directs his enemy's hand that will rise against him, in such a way that it falls back to (the enemy) himself.
195. The spiritual one is protected and sheltered, and the whole nature is well-disposed toward him, and yes, even his enemies have to serve him in the end. 196. With their attacks, they cause the spiritual within him to unfold to even greater strength and power and to overcome all that is evil, vile and degenerated.
197. Ultimately, the enemies only contribute to the recognition of the truth and growth of those who think spiritually.
198. They wish evil, troubles and bad things to those who think spiritually; they are of the opinion that they could destroy them through critique, know-it-all manner, lies and defamation, through complaints and false teachings, through condemning and making a fool of him; however, they only cause damage to themselves, because their acting gives testimony of intellectual foolishness and ignorance, from which he who thinks spiritually learns even more and becomes even greater and more powerful in his spirit and consciousness.
199. Are such truths perhaps suggestions?
200. To claim this would be a delusion, because it is false.
201. It deals here with absolute truths.
202. Generally, the lives of those who are thinking falsely, who are led astray and are depending upon religions, are full of evil suggestions, full of imaginary concepts, false teachings and delusional assumptions.
203. The only possibility and the only means to overcome those damages is to fundamentally recognize the truths which abolish the human figments, to adhere to them and to let rule the highest creative-spiritual forces.
204. All unreal suggestions and human imaginations will be corrected by stating: "I, the human, am a part of Creation that, as a fragment, as spirit, enlivens me."
205. Yet the knowledge that everything is imaginations and illusions, except the creative-spiritual force, truth and reality, (this knowledge) doesn't diminish the eagerness that the human unfolds in his life at all, but it will drive him up into unimagined heights.
206. Only that which is true and which remains truth can be valid as truth; something on which one can depend on through eternity, and that never and under no circumstances ever needs revision.
207. Truth must never be adjusted to some other or new time, because it is constant for all times.
208. It is eternally constant and always sounds alike, even if it is spoken with other words.
209. It is the rock upon which one can build in eternal times and in all spaces.
210. The truth has been before life, and the truth is afterwards also.
211. What is only of a short duration is danger, a grave deception, a false teaching.
212. Creation and truth are always the same, today just as tomorrow; they are always unchanging and of eternal, constant value.
213. They do not change, neither name nor form, because Creation and truth are without names and forms.
214. Therefore, the human shall cling to what is creative, because alone what is creative is the truth.
215. It is that which is imperishable, like Creation itself; it is that which is eternal and perfect, that is worth all of human's efforts of will, because near it the human does not fall prey to deception.
216. Therefore, he shall cling to the truth and become imperturbable in always constant calmness, joy, knowledge, love, strength and wisdom in all things.
217. That which is creative alone is endless wisdom and truth, with which there is not one iota of error.
218. Therefore, the human shall get strength from the creative wisdom, and he shall search for his light in his own spirit.
219. The spiritual human knows well that he may not move his hand in a room without touching myriad of what is creative, because it is always present in all times and spaces.
220. The spiritual human is full of joy when he knows about the truth that the creative--which is eternally and indescribably powerful--surrounds him wherever he walks. 221. What is creative is full of endless peace, full of endless cognition and the most perfect perfection.
222. It is the source of all wonders of the highest spiritual consciousness that is present everywhere, within and external.
223. His joy is as endless as the spiritual life itself.
224. In order to achieve fast spiritual progress, the spiritual human looks upon each and everything as creative.
225. As soon as he sees something, he sees what is creative.
226. Behind everything and in its manifestations, there always stands before him what is creative.
227. Therefore, the spiritual human does not walk this way and that way in order to attain the highest spiritual experience; instead he always finds the best place to gather recognition and experience wherever he stays.
228. His spirit that is to be developed is within him and not at some other location.
229. He must develop it through his own thinking and acting.
230. Through this cognition, his attitude becomes a sanctuary, and all things along with him become holy--even the earth under his feet.
MusicHow the Universe is Created
Truth About Jesus
UFO in the Bible
Israel Hastens the Hour of Her Own Destruction
History of USA Wars
Fatal Flaws of Faith
Contacts from Pleiadees
Meier on GaiaGuys
Ptaah about Richard Boylan
Million Space Ships Around Earth !!!
Monstrous Power of Thought
Plejarians wish for the Human Beings
Sfath Revelations to Billy
Plejaren Letter to USA Government
Planets beyond Pluto
We are Destroying Earth
Proof Beyond Doubt
Michael Horn Documents
TelevisionTHE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL:
How this 2000 years old document, discovered in Jerusalem in 1963, ushers in the New Age while exposing the New Testament gospels as being more corrupt than even the Jesus Seminar suspects ...
PRESS HERE TO STUDY
First Meeting with Semjase
Pleiadean Wisdom 1 of 2
Pleiadean Wisdom 2 of 2
Pleiadean Protocols = 25 Hours of Wisdom
Download ALL = Press Here
by 'Billy' Eduard Albert Meier
Pay heed to freedom, for it is the privilege and prerogative of every human being and all other life forms. Pay heed to love, for it is the essence of Creation, of human beings and of life. Pay heed to peace, for it is the assurance of all positive development and unrestricted evolution. Pay heed to harmony, for therein lies the equilibrium of every thought, feeling, deed and everything else.
Do not allow yourself to be rushed by the din, burdens or bustle of daily living, but remain always composed under every circumstance life presents. Seek tranquility, peace, love and freedom - each is a valuable element of harmony.
Allot some time every day to finding tranquility, for it affords you respite and time to contemplate.
Practice getting along well with everyone but do not lose yourself in the process and always remain within the limits of your ability.
Always respect your fellowmen as fellow human beings, although they may have dispositions that differ from yours; indeed, even the worst among them is a creation of Creation, hence, everyone is just like you - a human being.
State your truths freely, clearly, calmly and candidly, for only in this manner is an authentic picture created which defines the true nature of everything.
Allow other people to freely express their opinions, for they are allotted the same rights as you.
Listen to others, to the bright and intellectual individuals, and also to the obtuse, the foolish and those who lack learning, for they, too, have opinions and statements to offer.
But distance yourself from aggressive, boisterous and obstinate individuals so as not to become embroiled in their pointless disputes, for such people insult one's consciousness, humaneness and refinement; and yet, at the same time, forget not that they too are beings of Creation, whom you, as a fellow human being, must show appropriate respect, even though you may find their thoughts, feelings, deeds and actions unacceptable.
Should you draw comparisons between yourself and others, you will inevitably realize that others are either stronger or weaker than you in certain matters; this, however, is no justification for you to feel superior or inferior to them.
Therefore, neither vain nor arrogant become, neither bitter nor ashamed, for there will always be someone who is more eminent or less advanced than you in learning, morality, character and the like.
Refrain not from enjoying achievements you have gained through your own honest efforts.
Delight in these accomplishments as much as you do in setting positive objectives and bringing them to successful completions.
Always be mindful of continuing your development in every possible matter, including both your personal and consciousness-related evolutions.
Therefore be perpetually and humbly attentive to your personal progress, but only in a righteous manner, because integrity is the only, truly positive possession you have as a human being in these changing times.
Approach your work and your business with forethought and circumspection, for good work is worthy of proper compensation; circumspection, forethought and honesty offer sound long-term rewards in business, even in a world of guile.
When you achieve positive, remarkable successes keep from becoming blinded and deafened by them and proceed toward those things of virtuous substance.
Be attentive also to the means and ways of the people with whom you deal; though many strive for lofty ideals, few reach their goals.
Life appears filled with heroism wherever you gaze, but when you glance behind the scenes you find only fear enveloped in a haze and someone's craving for pretending to be greater than he or she really is.
Hence, heed not these matters to the degree where you wish to imitate them; instead, recognize your true self. Positively realize yourself within your own Self.
And allow these traits to permeate your entire nature. Do not feign affection for someone if, in reality, you fail to hold such feelings for the person.
Make no pretense to your fellowmen that bears no truth, for honesty is a directive which, together with knowledge, is undeniably the path to wisdom.
Never be cynical about sincere love, for love provides you with the certainty of coexisting within everything there is, in both the spiritual and the physical realms.
And love is the true essence of Creation; it will endure for ur-eternity and all Great Times beyond every conceivable hardship and disappointment.
Love is the actual cornerstone and the true incentive of life where the aspirations form to reach higher, indeed, to the very highest levels possible.
Love will never die, it will survive eternally as it pulsates in the everlasting rhythm of Creational harmony.
Forfeit every negative trait in your life with dignity and, through self-knowledge, leave yourself open to counsel for self-realization.
Cheerfully accept what your positive knowledge and balanced wisdom counsel you to do, and gain control over your thoughts, feelings, indeed, your entire consciousness, for in so doing you strengthen yourself for unavoidable predicaments, and you will never lose heart even when faced with unexpected misfortune.
Always practice loyalty and integrity, and never make yourself unhappy over unrighteous things or those you merely imagine.
Free yourself from alarm and fear, which oftentimes originate from loneliness, mental exhaustion and idleness.
Loneliness, mental exhaustion and idleness are enemies of progress. Seek, therefore, the company of those who are knowledgeable and wise, for they will teach you how to stimulate and utilize your thoughts, and how to actively evolve.
Always practice healthy self-discipline while being kind to yourself at all times, for you are an individual, an independent person, who requires not only the pleasant kindness of others but also the consideration you provide yourself.
You are a creation of Creation, the universe, and in no way are you any less than your fellowman, the trees, plants, all animal species or the celestial bodies in the infinite vastness of universal space.
You have the right to be alive and to exist on this Earth, regardless of who and what you may be, and it matters not if you comprehend the unfolding of the universe in the way Creation, the Universal Consciousness, intends it.
Nothing unfolds without Creation's love, and it will not do so unless it is within the framework of the Creation-given laws and directives.
Accept, then, that you only exist because this is how it was intended to be and because it is predetermined for you through the ur-eternally everlasting, Creational plan.
Live, therefore, in freedom, love, peace and harmony among similar-minded individuals and with all of Creation's creatures.
Live also in peace, love, freedom and harmony with Creation, regardless of what you may perceive Creation to be.
Live also in peace, love, freedom, and harmony with yourself, your psyche and your personality - regardless of your deeds, thoughts, feelings, contemplations and aspirations throughout the rigors of daily life.
Never lose sight of this, regardless of all the hurriedness, drudgery, disappointments, broken dreams, negations and tears. In spite of the turmoil surrounding you, the world is indeed beautiful and life is worth living.
Semjase has 1721 friends.