I write music every single day.
The People of Tibet by Charles Bell, The Under Dogs by Azuela, Hip-Hop America by George Nelson, A Day in the Life of a Roman Centurion by Richard Wood, American Indian Holocaust and Survival, A Population History Since 1492 by Russell Thornton.
God, Grandmaster Melle Melle, Grand Master Flash, Thomas Alva (Edison), Mohandas Ghandi, Bill Gates, Frances Ford Coppola, Martin Luther king, Jose Maria Morelos, and anyone who contributes to musical and green technology!
- Feb 16, 2006 7:50 AM Hello Ma.
- Feb 16, 2006 7:17 AM Zombies versus Family, love vs. reason, song versus suckas!
- Feb 16, 2006 7:06 AM Zombies versus Family, love vs. reason, song versus suckas
- Jan 14, 2006 11:34 PM Check out this event: Communication
- Dec 11, 2005 8:01 AM Art of Being 2
Tek 0* Limbz. has 781 friends.
- Chuck D
- DJ X.Tech
- Matthew Gonzalez
- !SUPERSIZED! Street Pro…
- THE SHAPE SHIFTERS
- Talib Kweli
- The Coup
- Cypress Hill
- NickFRESH [can't even b…
- Freesia Pearson Blizard
- Isaac Barba
- Ian McCaskey
- Dj Jazzy Jeff
- The Pharcyde
- 805 Reggae
- CARLOS MENCIA
- Ugly Duckling
- System Of A Down
- shaka Zulu
- Club Mercy
I write music constantly, although I avoid loud music unless I am the one dishing out loud sound, usually at a club or on the radio.
I'm mellow most of the time, although I do enjoy time with the opposite sex, I am much too busy with all my projects to be in a closed in relationship unless the lady is down for working with me on all the same projects.
I avoid conflict, due to the reason that most people's Bull S%!.. arguments are not worth the time because this type of communication is not productive and I beleive people are so egotistical - including myself - to really listen or waste their time.
Who I'd like to meet:
|I'd Like to Meet people who like to be productive and acheive real goals without overly competativenes. People like to put eachother down for a power trip, fuck their trips!|
THIS IS ONE CRAZY FREAKY VIDEO, YO! -----------------------------------------------
Robin Thicke | MySpace Music Videos
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: SANTA BRAUTA, KALIFAS
- Body type: 5' 8" / Average
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Children: Proud parent
- Education: In college
- Occupation: DJ lybrarian, and mixologist of the hardcore type.
Santa Barbara City College
1998 to 2004
- Santa Barbara,California
- Graduated: 2004
- Degree: Associate's Degree
- Major: New Media
- Clubs: President of The Radio Club