GeneralIf I make my bed in the morning, I feel better all day long.
MusicYou'll hear it while you're walkin by a neighbors home, you'll hear it faintly in the distance when you're on the phone, you're sittin' in a dentist's chair and they got music for you there, your doctor know it keeps you calm, your peacher adds it to his psalms, when you're alone it's like a companion for your lonely soul, at a movie you can feel it touching your heart and on everyday of the summertime you hear children chasing ice cream cars, they'll play it on your wedding day, there must be 'bout a million ways to add some to your day.
HeroesConstant Observers of the Golden Rule.
About me:Up late listening to music.
Who I'd like to meet:Not people who are looking for like-minded people.
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
- Hometown: Y(ou) O(nly) L(ive) O(nce) County
- Body type: 5' 7" / Athletic
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Chronic Overanalyst
University Of California-Santa Cruz
1996 to 2000
- Santa Cruz,California
- Graduated: 2000
- Student status: Alumni
- Major: Poetry/Modern Lit
- Minor: Crossing crunk over from Hip Hop to Rock