.. Ricky Gervais | Douglas Adams | Woody Allen | Jim Henson
Larry David | James L Brooks | Charlie Chaplin | Paul Simon
Co-creator of "Greg the Bunny" and the voice/puppeteer of the show's main characters. I am a writer of film & tv, a voice actor and an Ebay addict with a garage full of pinball machines and unopened action figures. I make a living playing with puppets, creating absolute silliness and am an advocate of mental masturbation (my second favorite kind). I want more dwarf friends.
I'm a rabid star wars junkie - I love my galaxies far, far away. I'm even compulsive enough to have learned to accept (with a sigh) the new movies, the way a family might accept a well-meaning but ultimately dysfunctional relative. They can stay for dinner, but they must eat in the kitchen.
I'm long-island born and a card-carrying Manhattanite but have been living these last few years in Los Angeles, brushing up on my road rage but enjoying the beautiful skies and the fact that my cats now know what grass looks like. I love life, fun, games and sandboxes both literal and figurative. Always nice to meet others who bring a bucket so the castles can have another tier.
Scroll down for interviews and other goodies...
RECENT INTERVIEWS I'VE DONE:
Who I'd like to meet:
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Friends
- Hometown: Northport, Long Island
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 4" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Children: Someday
- Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
- Education: College graduate
- Occupation: Writer/Producer/Puppeteer/Geek
New York University
1990 to 1994
- New York,New York
- Graduated: 1994
- Student status: Alumni
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Major: Film & TV
- Clubs: College Humor magazine, The Plague (it kinda bit) The fancy lads club of america The hide in your dorm room and talk to puppets club The Ellio's Pizza championship Eatathon