GeneralMusic! Donuts! Radio! Oh, man... I LOVE DONUTS!!! (comment from jon after the fact)
HeroesDr. Kathy Fell, Smoky Hyde, Jerry France, Pres. Kenneth Schwab, Chris Brown, Rod Matthews, Sara Hebert and all those other "adults" that make KSCL happen.
- Jan 27, 2008 1:19 AM Battle of the Bands date has changed!
- Jan 15, 2008 4:20 AM 5th Annual KSCL Battle of the Bands
- Nov 4, 2007 11:00 PM 91.3FM KSCL Sponsored show! It’s Free and on Saturday!!! (The Gunshy & Judson Claiborne)
- Jan 9, 2007 8:13 AM Submissions for Battle of the Bands!
- May 3, 2006 4:35 PM Found: Shirt
About me:KSCL is a dcollege radio station in "the Shreve". Tyler says we operate like a business. Jon says we're the shit and that's all. Liz thinks we rock (in a foreign way). Sara thinks we're the shit, but not as big of a shit since she's not manager no mo'. Go figure. 91.3. Ninety-one-point-three. NINE-ONE-THREE. IX-I-III. (five plus four), (seventy-seven minus seventy-six), (Jon's favorite number). Give it a listen.
drop us a line.
Who I'd like to meet:Our listeners.
- Status: Swinger
- Hometown: Shreveport, LA
- Orientation: Not Sure
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Children: Proud parent
- Drink: No
- Education: College graduate
- Income: Less than $30,000
Centenary College Of Louisiana
1970 to Present
- Graduated: N/A
- Degree: Ph.D.
- Major: Rock N' Roll
- Minor: Shaking yo' booty
- Clubs: KSCL 91.3 FM