Filmmaker in LA looking for 2 males and 2 females (all 18+) to be zombified for short filming in Studio City TOMORROW. Please DM for info.
Tune into #KCAL9 (aka @CBSLA) NOW for an upcoming story on how zombies are taking over the entertainment industry. We certainly are! :D
We've moved over to @loadedrockbar across the street... come say hello! #lazombies
Come join us! Still time! RT @SaraShehrii: I missed that ! 😭 "@lazombiewalk: We're on our way to Hollywood... are you?"
Movies28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, After Death, The Aftermath, Alien Dead, All Souls Day, Astro-Zombies, Battlefield Baseball, Barricade, The Beyond, Beyond Re-Animator, Bio Zombie, The Boneyard, Boy Eats Girl, Braindead, Bride of Re-Animator, Bubba's Chili Parlor, Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror, Cemetery Man, The Children, Children of the Living Dead, Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things, Choking Hazard, Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town, Cinque Tombe per un Medium, C.H.U.D. II: Bud the C.H.U.D., City of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Day of the Dead 2: Contagium, Day of the Dead, Dead & Breakfast, Dead & Buried, The Dead Hate the Living!, Dead Meat, The Dead Next Door, Diamond Dead, Diary of the Dead, Evil, The Evil Dead, Fido, Flesheater, The Ghost Breakers, The Ghost Galleon, Grindhouse (Planet Terror), Hell of the Living Dead, Hide and Creep, Homecoming, Hood of the Living Dead, House, The House by the Cemetery, House of the Dead, House of the Dead 2, I Walked with a Zombie, I Was a Teenage Zombie, I'll See You in My Dreams, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies, I Zombie, Junk the Movie, King of the Zombies, Land of the Dead, Last Man on Earth, Legion of the Night, Let Sleeping Corpses Lie, Mortuary, My Boyfriend's Back, Night of the Comet, Night of the Creeps, Night of the Living Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Night of the Living Dead 3-D, Night of the Seagulls, Oasis of the Zombies, The Omega Man, Out of Space, Outpost, Pet Sematary, Pet Sematary II, The Plague of the Zombies, The Plague, Plan 9 from Outer Space, Plane Dead, The Quick and the Undead, Raiders of the Living Dead, Re-Animator, Redneck Zombies, Resident Evil, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Resident Evil: Extinction, Return of the Blind Dead, Return of the Living Dead, Return of the Living Dead Part II, Return of the Living Dead 3, Return of the Living Dead 4: Necropolis, Return of the Living Dead 5: Rave to the Grave, Revolt of the Zombies, Route 666, SARS Wars, Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Santo Contra los Zombis, Severed, Shatter Dead, Shaun of the Dead, Shock Waves, Stacy, Sugar Hill, Tombs of the Blind Dead, They Came Back, The Dead Next Door, Undead, Vampires vs. Zombies, Versus, Video Dead, Waxwork, Waxwork II: Lost in Time, White Zombie, Wicked Little Things, Wild Zero, Warning Sign, Zombi II, Zombi III, Zombiegeddon, Zombie Genocide, Zombie High, Zombie Honeymoon, Zombie Nightmare, Zombie Planet, Zombie Town, Zombies, Zombies of the Stratosphere, Zombies on Broadway, A Walk to Remember
- Sep 25, 2009 8:32 PM Get your makeup done FREE before the zombiewalk & Zombieland screening!
- Sep 24, 2009 1:10 AM NEXT WALK: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 @ GRAUMAN'S THEATER - HOLLYWOOD BLVD.
- Sep 4, 2009 7:21 AM NEXT WALK: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 @ GRAUMAN'S THEATER - HOLLYWOOD BLVD.
- Mar 25, 2009 7:46 PM We have NOT disbanded!!!
- Jan 24, 2009 2:31 AM ........
- San Diego Zombie Walk
- Sacramento Zombie Walk
- WORLD ZOMBIE DAY
- World Zombie Day · San …
- Zombie Smith
- ZoMBiE WaLk Ellicott Ci…
- London Zombie Walk
- ZombieWalk Frederick, MD
- Charlotte Zombie Walk
- Orlando Zombie Walk
- Zombie Walk SLT
- Winnipeg Flash Mob
- ZOMBIE SKATE
- PORTLAND ZOMBIE WALK 20…
- OFFICIAL Chicago Zombie…
- NYC Zombie Crawl
- Zach Phoenix
- Jacksonville Zombie Walk
- Denver Zombie Walk
- CARDIFF ZOMBIE WALK, 21…
- Ian Gorey
- Broadripple Zombie Walk…
- Portland Zombie Kickball
- Logan Lee
About me:We are a group that formed out of the pure love of the dead and we have finally opened up a MySpace page just for those who walk the streets with us craving those tasty brains!
Just to clear up some misconceptions.... It is perfectly legal in every state and every city to wear a mask or movie make-up on any street, and on any given day. So long as your intentions are not to destroy property, mug people or rob stores of any kind. To be prevented this would violate our right to assemble under the U.S. Constitution. If it were illegal, many stores that employ people to dress up as clowns and chickens to promote business would be in legal trouble as well. Hollywood Blvd. would lose it's charm. The characters out there are part of the reason it's full of tourists.
So walk with us!
Who I'd like to meet:********Zombie Guidelines and Walk Rules********
Unfortunately, just because your dead does not make you exempt from state and local law enforcement. So what we are going to do here is explain a few things that every undead needs to know to ensure a safe and hassle free walk.
1. There is no leader. There is no one in charge. These walks are something that we come together as a group to form. If a law enforcement or city official (or any form of authority for that matter) stops us and ask who is in charge, the answer should always be "everyone". Walking is not illegal, but sometimes one of the dead may violate the law and run the risk of the rest of the walk being shut down. This is something we all want to avoid. Being arrested is not fun and it threatens the walk's future.
2. All walkers are FORBIDDEN to touch the living. This is simple. The reason for this is that under state law it can be considered assault. If it is a minor the charge can be much more serious. Believe it or not, you can also be charged with false arrest.
3. Traffic laws are also important. For instance jaywalking. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for officers of the law to be lying in wait for us to make this simple mistake. Automobiles are another thing we need to try and avoid blocking. You can receive a ticket for impeding traffic. We can not walk in the street under any circumstances! In order to do so, we must retain a permit from the city as a "parade". If you choose to walk in the street, you may receive a citation for impeding traffic.
4. The last thing that comes to mind are local businesses and store fronts. I know we all get a kick out of banging on windows and all, but this has resulted in property damage during other walks in the past. Fake blood can permanently ruin window stencils and other things that are commonly found outside of local businesses. It is not entirely impossible to receive a citation or even a night in the clink for "malicious destruction of private property".
We understand that these things may take some of the fun out of the walks, but we also want all our zombies to be safe from both personal endangerment and persecution by law enforcement. We also can not enforce these guidelines on our own. If you see someone breaking these guidelines, please remind them that their behavior is endangering the future of the walk. It is up to you to do your part to ensure that we all have a safe and hassle free walk. Everyone walks at their own risk, so please don't risk the safety and security of others.
- Status: Single
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini