Albums"Matt Davis: Illegal, On Time, and Aroused"
"Matt Davis Bootlegged, Volume One: Harrisburg, PA 02.16.08"
MembersMatt Davis and Dorian Gray's picture.
- Feb 3, 2009 3:34 AM I got your Economic Stimulus Package (from Daviscomedy.com)
- Nov 18, 2008 7:45 AM Dear Atlanta Area.... The SIN Show is coming.
- May 31, 2008 11:34 PM For Those That Give a Damn
- Mar 17, 2008 8:21 PM Ahhh... St Patricks Day
- Nov 21, 2007 12:28 AM Oklahoma you’re old, but you’re no Georgia!
Subscribe to my damned blog and you'll know things - for better or worse
"We have one priceless universal trait, we Americans. That trait is our humor. What a pity it is that it is not more prevalent in our art. This characteristic alone, being national and indigenous, could, by concentrating our emotional forces inward upon themselves, do for us what England's insularity did for English art during the reign of Elizabeth. One trouble with us American artists is that we take our art and ourselves too seriously. And perhaps seeing ourselves in the eyes of our fellow artists, will enable those who have strayed to establish anew a sound contact with the fountainhead of our American life."
- William Faulkner
- Status: Divorced
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 5' 8" / Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Smoke / Drink: Yes / Yes
- Education: Some college
- Occupation: comedian/writer
Movies.. This is where I read.
Books.. The Koran, The Ho-Lay Bible (damn it! I'm gangsta) and anything about theoretical quantum physics or featuring that curious little monkey George!
Heroes.. Miracle Whip, Spear Guns, and The Regret Compound. Oh, and Santa.
From the guys over at SINDADDY:
great band, check them out!
And Many more
Yeah, it's a retarded bit I do... I don't get it either. But feel free to keep sending them. Oh, and enough with the cock picks, I can't post those. Sorry.