TOKYOMADE is more than an online shop supporting Tokyo and Japan-based creators. TOKYOMADE is designed as an open window to a Tokyo Shopping adventure. As well as buying the latest products from hot independent designers, shoppers can check out what’s happening on the streets of Tokyo and pick up some of the hottest Tokyo must-haves.
TOKYOMADE is designed to bring together independent Tokyo talent and global style lovers.
Who is TOKYOMADE?
An international creative team brings TOKYOMADE to you. One part was made in Tokyo, Japan (Masao) and one part was made in Brisbane, Australia (Deanne).
In a glorious twist of fate Deanne found herself in the same Tokyo hotspot as Masao one warm, spring night and they both knew instantly it was a match made in shopping heaven.
Combing their love of power shopping and zooming through the streets of Tokyo like BMX bandits, Deanne and Masao spend their days and nights finding new, stylish treasures.
Mashing together the first two letters of each of their names (MA + DE = MADE) they hatched a funky little chick called TOKYOMADE.
You can email them anytime; they love to get mail (especially with great photos attached) and will always write you back as soon as they get home from their strenuous Tokyo street style shopping. email@example.com
Why shop at TOKYOMADE?
- TOKYOMADE gives you a chance to go on a Tokyo shopping adventure without leaving the comfort of your room or splashing your cash on expensive airfares and hotels.
- TOKYOMADE supports independent, Tokyo and Japan-based creators. It brings you treasures that are rarely attainable.
- TOKYOMADE introduces new talent and style from the street. The online shop gives Tokyo/ Japan-based designers a chance to share their talent and creations with a global community of style conscious shoppers.
- The TOKYOMADE team spend every waking moment scouring the streets of Tokyo for the latest and greatest products (lucky ducks).
- TOKYOMADE is not a corporate chain store pumping out hundreds of the same item. Buying TOKYOMADE items means you may be the only one on the planet to own the rare and ultra divine piece, making you the envy of all your friends and possibly the coolest person you/they know!
- Status: In a Relationship
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Hometown: Tokyo
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Occupation: Supporting Tokyo Designers