- Oct 30, 2009 12:52 AM Baby News!
- Sep 28, 2009 2:40 PM 10 QUESTIONS
- Sep 13, 2009 4:13 PM WILL BLOG
- Sep 1, 2009 1:02 PM UPDATE FROM WILL
- Aug 13, 2009 5:18 PM WILL, DAN, BOOGIE, ETC...PLAY BALL AND POKER, 8/15, FOR A GOOD CAUSE
You know you have been KIRBIFIED when you experience the following symptoms...
1. Self love
2. A constant urge to look in the mirror
3. If you find yourself lying frequently.
4. Having hair that can take over an entire continent.
5. The urge to inject your face with Botox until it loses its ability to move.
6. The art of MANSCAPING...removal of body hair.
7. Constant removal of clothing (Yeah, baby)
8. The urge to adorn your head with articles of clothing.
9. A desire to "Chill" out.
10. You find yourself consuming large amounts of metamucil
11. You have tooth brushing down to an art.
12. You have a sudden urge to go Brrrriing.
13. You rename your best friend, Boogie.
14. You know what EAD stands for.
15. Baby corn makes you cringe.
16. You know "pale" IS the new tan.
17. You remember grapefruit fondly.
18. You think Julie Chen is a real "sweetheart"
19. You shout out "What's up Joe Vance" at random times throughout the day.
20. You know without a doubt, that Will Kirby is "simply the best"
This page will be closely monitored. If anyone starts experiencing excessive KIRBIFICATION, 911 will be called and you will be taken out on a stretcher in a straitjacket..
Born in Florence, Italy, and raised in Tallahassee, Florida where he graduated from Florida State University High School, Dr. Will Kirby has a degree in Biology from Emory University College of Arts & Sciences, which he received in 1995. He graduated with a medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and did his first year of postgraduate medical training in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida in 2001. His dermatology residency training took place in association with Western University/Pacific Hospital of Long Beach where he served as chief resident in the Department of Dermatology. A licensed physician in California since 2002 and board certified in Dermatology, Dr. Kirby's medical practice is limited to clinical and cosmetic dermatology with an emphasis on facial aesthetic enhancement and complexion enrichment
After winning the popular CBS reality show Big Brother in 2001, and in the final four of All-Stars Season 7, Dr. Will went on to host NBC's Love Shack, serve as a medical correspondent for Extra, and even guest star on daytime's most popular soap opera, The Young and The Restless. Dr. Will has, also, appeared on Dr. 90210, The Doctors, Chelsea Lately and, most recently, That Morning Show. He is currently the spokesperson for Neutrogena Retinol and appears on QVC on a monthly basis. Dr. Kirby's confident on-screen persona and vast dermatological knowledge have quickly made him a much sought-after physician in the world of celebrity skin care. The Kirby Dermaceuticals product line is a result of his passion to make an important part of his world-class skill and personal skin care regime available to everyone.
You can find Dr. Will Kirby here...
Who I'd like to meet:Will Kirby, of course..
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!
THE ONE AND ONLY PUPPETMASTER
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Orientation: Straight
- Body type: 6' 2" / Athletic
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Smoke / Drink: No / No
- Education: Post grad