Photo: This couldn't be more true. We need them as much as they need us! #adoptdontshop #rescue #foster... http://lnk.ms/dzc0C
This couldn't be more true. We need them as much as they need us! #adoptdontshop #rescue #foster #adopt #volunteer #savealife #atlpitrescue #mikevicksucks #pibbles…
Photo: Big congrats goes out to our boy @JordanSchafer of the #AtlantaBraves and @aontattoo and @MLBtattoo ( http://lnk.ms/dyG4b
Big congrats goes out to our boy @JordanSchafer of the #AtlantaBraves and @aontattoo and @MLBtattoo (
Awesome! RT @MrJones612: Thinking about heading down to the ATL in a couple of weeks to @AONTATTOO for a little birthday gift to myself.
Dead bird? Welcome back. RT @damnitfrankie: I'm back at @aontattoo #dontthrowtorches http://lnk.ms/dwvml
To add a comment, please sign in .
Photo: We were on last night's Pitbulls and Parolees !! Anyone out there catch it? what did u think?? Thanks... http://lnk.ms/dvFFM-
We were on tonight's Pitbulls and Parolees !! Anyone out there catch it? what did u think?? Thanks @cdnmissy for the heads up and photo!
- Apr 10, 2012 7:17 PM Josh Lindley is All or Nothing Tattoo's Featured Artist
- Jan 2, 2012 7:40 PM All or Nothing Tattoo's Featured Artist is Mike McMahon
- Nov 4, 2011 12:21 PM All or Nothing Tattoo's Featured Artist is Josh Lindley
- Sep 21, 2011 12:50 PM All or Nothing Tattoo's Featured Artist is Tony Mancia
- Aug 29, 2011 12:54 PM All or Nothing Tattoo's Featured Artist is Matt Dunlap
All or Nothing Tattoo
- Smyrna, GA US
Rather than focusing on the dog fighting problem, the movie sheds light on solutions leading to "Vicktory" for all the underdogs in the movie - tattooed people, pitbulls, parolees and all the other people in this world that society has turned their back on through ignorance and racism.
The movie also examines the life of Brandon Bond and his struggle with balancing fame, fortune and the Rock-N-Roll tattoo lifestyle with a more fulfilling life that focuses on the betterment of both animals and society as a whole.
Featuring celebrities like Debbie and Danny Trejo, Michael Berryman, Pixie Acia and Donal Logue, the movie takes you on an incredible journey you will never forget!
Film Produced by Rebecca Gillaspie
Proceeds for this film will be going to Villa Lobos Pitbull Rescue. http://www.vrcpitbull.com
Who I'd like to meet:
Animal Lovers, Friends, Dogs, Rescues, Networkers...
- Status: Single
- Here for: Networking, Friends
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Occupation: Promotions
MusicNow Available ! The Soundtrack for VICKtory to the Underdog, Hell and Back. http://strangleholdmerch.com/soundtrack-vicktory-to-the-underdog-p-196.html
Proceeds will be Donated to Villa Lobos Pitbull Rescue. http://www.vrcpitbull.com
This is the first musical collection to be released by the publishing company STRANGLEHOLD INC.
All SONGS DONATED BY THE BANDS! ALL NEW SONGS JUST FOR THIS SOUNDTRACK!!
34 TOTAL TRACKS!!!
"Every song in this compilation is dedicated to the tortured animals we could not reach in time, you did NOT die in vain." -BRANDON BOND
FEATURED Audio tracks from: DANNY TREJO, PIXIE ACIA, BRANDON BOND, MICHAEL BERRYMAN, SENATOR ROBERT BYRD and more!
Books"Three dogs seized when federal authorities busted up Michael Vick's dogfighting operation are being rehabilitated by a well known Atlanta tattoo artist." ABC news
"In the realm of tattoo artists, Brandon Bond is one of the most well-known and sought after; his skills with ink are undeniable and virtually everyone knows that he can do a killer tattoo. However, what few know is that Bond is also in the business of saving pit bull's lives." PRICK MAGAZINE
"Bond started rescuing pit bulls 12 years ago, and his pit bull organization has saved over 200 dogs." Marietta Daily Journal
"Michael Vick's Fighting Dogs Now Safe With International Tattoo Artist of the Year!" NBC News
"Two Time Tattoo artist of the year, and owner of the All or Nothing Empire." Tattoo Revue Magazine
"It's kind of neat because the tattoo industry has a stereotype, too. We're just hoping that this will shed some light and people change their opinions on the breed." Julie Warnat, Georgia SPCA
"An artist who is ever changing our industry." East Coast Ink Magazine
"Michael Vick may be doing time, but three of his dogs are free at last, and enjoying their first taste of living in an Atlanta based foster care program. The home of the Atlanta Falcons is also home to the All Or Nothing Rescue (http://www.atlantapitbullrescue.com), founded by world renowned tattoo artist Brandon Bond. The organization has already rescued more than 200 pit bulls from all around the Southeast." Atlanta Journal Constitution
"This is a collection you can not miss, these guys have outdone themselves again, BRUTAL motivational honesty and drive." Crave MAGAZINE
"It's a bad rep caused by bad owners who are ignorant of the breed's dominant traits and training requirements...or just plain ignorant (yeah, we're talking about you, Michael Vick)." Tattoo Revue Magazine
"Brandon Bond is a man that needs no introduction." PRICK MAGAZINE
"According to Brandon Bond, who manages to take time from being one of the world's most sought after tattoo artists to save Pit Bulls, these 'bully breeds' are nearly always immediately euthanized after being confiscated from the people who fight them, even though he says he has not met a single one that did not turn into wonderful, loving pet." CBS News
"The hardest working man in Tattooing." Tattoo Savage Magazine
"Brandon Bond uses his huge network of friends and fans to place pit bulls in danger of being euthanized into good homes." Tattoo Revue Magazine
"Love him or hate him, Brandon Bond is one of the hottest players on the tattoo scene today." SKIN ART Magazine
"If you breed your dog just once and the resulting puppies are bred, and their are puppies bred, and so on, within 6 years you will be responsible for having put 67,000 dogs in the world! Wouldn't you rather have saved 6 or 7 dogs from a needless death?" Brandon Bond
"Brandon Bond is one of the masters of modern tattoo color work, and I'm honored to have had the chance to get to know him. Not only is he a brilliant artist, but he's one of the most approachable, honest, and generous artists out there. His big heart is clear not only in his openness in sharing with others in the industry, but also in his work with pit bull rescue. He's making the rough, gritty world of tattoo art a better place." Joy Surles, author of Tattoo: From Idea To Ink and Editor of SKIN ART magazine
*TESTIMONIALS FROM DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE*:
I wanted to update yall on Grumpy. He has really adjusted well. He like to get on the furniture. Don't like that but ill have to teach him better. Guess that will come in time. hes filled a hole in our life that i didn't know that was there. He is really awsome on riding in my truck. He likes the front seat and I'm trying to teach him that the back seat is his. lol. I cant thank you enough for helping us get him. I will be sending more pics to everyone soon. Again Thank you for all the help. Jamie...
- Nicole helped me place my Pit Bull, Grumpy The Eunuch, with a guy in Marion, South Carolina today. I feel good about the home he will get and the love. I hated to see him go. I asked for $100.00 for Him, his crate, two bowls, two collars, food, tennis balls, and two leashes. Obviously, it was a token fee to make sure the dog had some value to him and that he could afford to take care of him.
After gas for two hundred miles of driving and lunch, I had fifty dollars left. I am donating it to the All Or Nothing Pit Bull Rescue in hopes that it will help place other dogs. I wish I could do more, but WTF, we do what we can.
Thanks for the help and hard work,
- The worlds perfect dog. Forgot to mention the locking jaw is a myth, they were nicknamed the nanny dog because of their inherent fondness and protective nature toward children back in the 1800's. More children are bit by labs every year than pitties. And in Everett, WA if a pittie ends up at the pound they are euthanized after three days and no effort is made to find out where they belong during that three days.Simply because they are a great dog with a crappy reputation because of the beasts holding the leash. Anyway I think what y'all are doing is beautiful, keep it up on behalf of bullies and bullie lovers everywhere. My Staffordshire and Bull Terrier appreciate it... the more dogs you save the more they have to play with
- Brandon ,
Hey man my name is adam.I wanted to write you and tell u thanks for everything u are doin for these bulls. Last march me and my wife adopted our first pit. Her name is java. She was about 9 months old when we got her. She was tied up to some church steps.She is our life she lives the life of a queen. I never had an intrest of a pit until we got her and realized these dogs are the best dogs a man could ever have. Its all about how they're raised.
thanx adam and ashley
- Thank you for helping truly one of humans best friends.I have been a proud owner of pit bulls and all different kinds of dogs and animals .Dogs and pets seem to be only as good as there owners. Brandon is proof of that these dogs love again . Thanks Brandon and Pit bull Rescue and all others involved. .
- I just wanted to say thanks from one pit lover to another for the work you are doing. I felt sooo bad when first hearing about the Vick story and it broke my heart that these poor dogs were being treated that way. Anyway, just wanted to send out a huge thank you to you from me and my two pits from the bottom of our heart for what you do!!!! keep it up!!!!
- Hello my friend. I applaud you for your love of this beautiful and loving breed of dog... As a proud owner / father of a american pit bull terrier named Evol. I love your efforts that you are doing to turn such a negative stereotype of an animal into a positive one... Evol goes everywhere with me even to my part time weekend job.... She loves everyone and always greets everyone with a tail wag and a kiss... but anyways thank you my friend and keep up the great work
paulie c/o Pure Heart Productions
Just wanted to stop by and commend you on your work with the Pit Bull Rescues and Education work you are doing, I have been around Pit Bulls most of my life, and like you, know there is no better loving family dog then a bully, I think its fantastic what you are doing for the Vick Victims, You are now the voice for Pits everywhere, You are truly an ANGEL for all you are doing for this wonderful breed... Thank you !
- I love this man, keep up the great work you are doing for the breed. You have thousands of Pitbull/Tattoo lovers behind you. It is great to see the media spinning the other side of this story. I look forward to getting in touch with you after my military tour ends and I can adopt.